Friday, September 19, 2008

tweet tweet squeak squeak woof woof ..

I SNATCHED THE DESKTOP FROM MY BRO ! YAY !! Actually nope . Thats a lie . He's beside me now reading his "bible" or should I say the guide book artworks on the game WarHammer . Can't believe thate he actually spent 120 bucks on it . Give it to me and I will save it to buy a keyboard ! Darn ~ But since he "sacrifice" and let me use the desktop for a moment, I shall forgive him :X

Oh well . This shall be a short post as I only have 40% more time to type . 40% referring to 40 more % till his game loads finish and then he will shoo me off the desktop and have a new adventure ahead ~ It sucks without a computer . And I can't imagine it later . Guess I can only study and yupp . Nothing else .

Today was kind of a "should i go to school" day . Yesterday night, most of my friends were trying to persuade me not to go school but oh please . There's too much lessons to miss . Friday is a long day and I can't imagine me missing the lessons . I did intend to have early leave from school but forget it man . Undetermined . 

Walking to school with ling lan, joyce and wen jia always proves to be a happy experience because of joyce being so "cute" and all . Always doing some weird stuff that makes us laugh . Its quite weird actually . Almost everyday we will talk about our breaks and stuff and its like we can still compare it every week when we have done it last week ! Quite fascinating yeah ? Kind of dumb too .

During assembly, VP Luk was briefing us about the human condition . Well . To people who have no idea what this is . And after inference from what he was saying I think it means human traits . One of the examples he gave was about the technical assistant not able to make it for work because her family member was sick . And he said that this is human condition and hence he understands . 

I guess he meant that human have traits that other species don't have . We have this perplexed brain which is able to have all kinds of feelings mixed into one . Most of the time people wonder why would human beings respond to different situations and I guess this is what he meant by the human condition . And some times we just have to sacrifice some things to make other things possible isn't it .

Sacrificing is just part and parcel of life . Yet sacrificing ain't that easy . To be able to sacrifice some time to do other stuff is what we call opportunity cost . But the point is that its not just about money, its about our feelings, the environment all rolled into one . By sacrificing something, you might have caused a domino effect . As in maybe you have already set a date with your friend but due to family matters, you won't be able to make it . And hence thats the "opportunity cost " . Not only you won't be able to spend time and enjoy the date with your friend, your friend would also not be able to spend time with you . And also maybe there might be other factors . 

Okay . Lets get back ! x.x Digressing too much . Well . Project work lesson was a "I HAVE A HEADACHE AND I WANT TO SLEEP " lesson . We were discussing about our OP plan and everything . 

Physics lecture was fun as usual . I just love the lectures conducted by Mr Leong . He's just so good . He doesn't really do anything special but somehow we would be absorbed into the lecture and also everything he teaches . Weird huh . Sometimes teachers try so hard and get nothing in the end but I think that he is just enjoying what he is doing . Or maybe its the age gap :X Jolene "sabo-ed" RenZhi today . Forgot what he did . Then Jolene went to volunteer RenZhi during the lecture to answer questions . Pretty hilarious . The best part was when he was showing us young's double slit experiment . So when you shine the laser through the slits, there would be bright spots on the screen . Jennifer was helping to conduct the experiment for the torchlight case where rainbow colours would be seen on the screen . As Mr Leong is tall . but not really that tall, something really "mean" happened :X Xue Er was like saying " Lift it higher " . And Jennifer being blur really lifted the torch . In the end, Mr Leong wasn't able to reach the spots on the screen . Its was so hilarious :X But oh well ..

Then was 2 HOURS OF COMPUTING ! Mdm Myl apparently CAN'T remember my name . She called me han wee . Like -.- Han Wee is a guy's name can ? Then next worse, chee wee . HELLO ! CHEE WEE ! Insulted me throughly :X And finally with the help of others, she got my name right . She wanted me to sit in front as I was blocked by many people behind . So yupp .

Then was chinese . The more I feel like sleeping ._. I HATE CHINESE MAN ! x.x ~

Break . Finally I felt like eating :D Ate hor fan . Some dam crappy thing happened.  Xue Er, Jolene's "doggy" hid my bag in Jolene's bag . So until the end of break I was still looking for it . Then I was so anxious and all . Xue Er finally revealed it in the end . Its so dumb la . Jolene was like telline me don't worry . Her doggy will help me find my bag later . Yeah . Using her good sense of smell x.x 

Project work lesson . Finally got our OP plan out . Gave comments for each group's presentation and all . After our presenation, Yang Jie was like saying that we have to make sure we don't get sore throat during OP if not we would die . I was like . Eh I having sore throat now okays . And I thought that my level of loudness was fine . Then my group members said you're different . What sia . Lols . Chen Hong is my pet "doggy" now :X His name is bobbie . He named himself . Then Ms Mok asked us to put our bags on the floor so I asked him to . So he replied " Being your dog, you should help me . " I rolled my eyes and said " HELLO ! Jolene's dog can even help her print notes . " He was like " WHAT ?! " and obediently placed his bag on his lap . *smirks* Oh yeah . He created a new species for dogs . Exotic Cockroach Dog . I said that he was a shaggy dog . But he don't want that and said that he wants to ask the SPCA to catch me for possessing an exotic animal and hence naming himself a "cockroach dog" .

After project work lesson, Melvin was dam lame . We were finishing up our last bit of physics h1 paper when he suddenly shrieked as he realised he was the only guy and was surrounded by all girls . Being bored, I commented that there was another guy with us and giving jolene that "look" . She retorted " you very free hor . must shoot me " . I was like laughing away and with the others joining in . Then, I needed my superposition notes so I asked her to pass me my bag . She demanded me to say that she is a girl before she is willing to help me . So I agreed and said that " Melvin is the only guy here " and she finally helped me . Melvin started teasing her " so you gona pass her her bag with one hand and then say nah " . At that moment, it was damn funny because she was supposed to be a girl . Eh no . I meant she IS a girl . Okay fine . Never mind .

Then went for physics tutorial . I realised that friday's tutorial is always so short ! Its like we didn't even go through much and the lesson ended ! x.x 

Walked to the mrt with WeiQin, Jeannette and Jolene . Oh yeah . Jeannette is my pet black mouse named Jeanie originally . But now she is squeaky in tie with WeiQin who is my pet bird . Her name is tweety . They make noises like tweet tweet and squeak squeak . Dam cute . When jolene was leaving, Jeannette was like trying to say bye by squeaking . She gave this really long and fully pronunced " SQUEEAKK ~ " . We ended up in laughter .

Went home and slacked till now . Gona study later . Oh well . BYE PEOPLE :D

Its a guessing game with millions of answers . And somehow, I just can't predict any . I'm lost for words . I have no idea what I should do . Its contradictuve how I feel happy when I see you smile but also feel disappointed that I'm no longer the cause of it ..

No comments: