Friday, September 26, 2008

its fading .. what a lie

Been tuning into SHE's new album lately . At first felt that their songs are weird . After a while, got used to it and felt that some of them really have a catchy melody and makes you want to listen more .

Well . So happy that I completed the Innova JC paper today morning . Even though I was pretty tired but I had to say I was prepared for lessons today ! Finished my speech and also the paper for physics . First time I felt so satisfied with myself .

During physics lecture and tutorial today, was happy ! Suddenly was able to make what the teacher was saying after such a long time . I'm just too slacky I realised . Thats why I'm always unprepared for lessons and can't make any point out of the lessons conducted . Now I can finally asborb like the others (:

Computing was kind of boring . Took back our test paper . Can't say that I'm happy over the results partly because I wasn't prepared . And I made some mistakes that were careless . Couldn't believe that I would have made them . Should try to focus better . Jolene is always making me laugh (: She's so cute .

My speech today was horrible . Well . Can't believe how nervous I was once I stepped in front of the class . Guess the main problem was that I'm "rushing for the train" . Should start practising more . Darn . Can't believe this is coming from a person who have performed before . Guess its really difficult to overcome stage fright . Ah ><"

Guess it can be seen that I don't have the mood to type this post right now . Watching drama serial :X Well .. never mind . Ciao ~ :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all the scribblings on my worksheets,
reminds me of all the memories we had .
and somehow no matter what i do,
i would stoll look out for you .

but i guess that its really true,
that i'm just not the one for you.
somehow i realised that the pain of losing you,
is now fading away slowly ...

what a lie ..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YUI- AM I WRONG ?





Romanji
Damatteita sore wa YES ka NO dake de
Kimerarerai koto datte sugu ni wakattakara

Me wo sorashi tara
Tabun hanashidasu no ne?
Anata wa...

Kowai mono nante nai no
Ushinau mono nante nai no

Kyou mo uta wo tsukurimashita
Yurushite yukou to utaimashita sore nano ni...

Denwa ga naru ichiji chuudanshita dake de
Warattari yoku dekiru nado miteita

Kigen ga warai dakeda to
Kitto omotterun deshou? 
Anata wa...

Mamoru mono wa tatta hitotsu
Kokoro ni uso wa tsukenai no

Kyou mo uta wo tsukurimashita
Tsudukete yukou to utaimashita sore nano ni...

Wakariaenai ne anata to wa

Komarasetari shitakunai yo
Demo yuzuru wake ni ikanai yo

Ashita mo uta wo tsukuru kara
Itsuwarinaku ikiteitai yo sore nano ni

Sore dake nano ni ah ah
Am I wrong?


Translation
Kept silent that’s not something which can be decided simply by a YES or NO
I soon realised this fact

Once I avert my eyes 
You’ll probably say something won’t you?

There’s nothing fearful
There’s nothing to lose
I composed a song today as well
Sang about forgiveness… Even so…

Just by allowing the phone to ring for a second and hanging up
I laughed and felt that I did a good job

You’re simply in a bad mood
I’m sure there are times when you think like that right?

There’s only one thing which I hold dear
Can’t lie to my heart
I composed a song today as well
Sang about continuing on… Even so…

We can’t understand each other 

Don’t wish to be a nuisance to you
But it doesn’t mean I can simply give way 
I’ll compose a song tomorrow as well
I want to live a life without any deceit

Even so… Even when that’s all I wish for ah ah

Am I wrong?

No comments: