Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIQIN ! :DD

Today is a zombie day ! Well . To start off . Want to prepare everyone . Its going to be a long post . Nop . No more popcorn nor coke . Unhealthy ! This time we shall focus on fruits ! I mean . You can have fruits while reading my post . Because I currently am eating grapes while typing this post . Yummy :D

Okays . Shall start from the oldest till the latest . Hence, I've uploaded the photos that I owed . Sorry . Videos that I owed till now . Video is too huge and the thing is I've no idea how to cut it into two . Any suggestions ? Help ?

Well . Lets start off then :D

Look at this ! Our appreciation board in school . Its a board where u paste heart shapes on and then thank the person who have helped you . Its not compulsory of course . And guess what I found ?



For people who can't read . It says ENGHWEE ! hahahah I LOVE YOU ! =D wonder who is it . A secret admirer that somehow resembles a mushroom I guess :X thanks ling lan ~ ILOVEYOU(: TOO ! Was feeling down . When I saw this picture . It totally brighten me up . Its great to know that there is someone out there that really cares for you :D You're important to me as I hope I'm to you (: * plus . i won't say anything because i can't express myself i guess . i can't say it out . i don't have d courage to . as long as i know that you're intention is dere, its enough to make me smile and cheer up (: *

Random CAMWHORE PICTURES ! :D




Yesterday . I meant today morning . 12 plus 1 am . Was doing this !



WeiQin's birthday "Card" . Kind of huge I guess . This was the best I could've done with the best grade for art all along not more than F9 . Its that pathetic my art . This was only what I could do . Yesterday around evening time I was in popular . Stucked there wondering what I should do .

The cards that were huge were pretty ugly . I mean I can draw those . And even better . Know how bad it is now ? And yupp . So I finally thought of this idea after discussing with jeannette over the phone . RED ! Lucky I've guessed right . Inferred from the skipping rope thing :X Saw weiqin happy over the red skipping rope and figured out red is her favourite colour .

During midnight which I've already mentioned, while the others were touching up on the written report, I was trying my best to do something creative . I've never been confident about my own art .Was afraid that I might just destroy the entire board . Even when I wrote the words in silver, I was freaking out like crazy . The smell stinks ! And it made my room smell like some .. Ahh ! No words to describe it .

After I made this, I was pretty sure its not really nice . Sought opinions from people that were online at 2am plus ? They said that it was okay . Relieved . I was so afraid that I didn't even stick it on . Actually the " there's something wrong with the glue, it can't stick the glitter to the board " was fake I guess . I just wasn't sure that it was good . So I didn't do anything major till I reach home and ask my friends about it . In the end slept at 3am plus ?

The entire day we were doing this . Special thanks to joyce and cassie who help to bring it around school during their lessons because I couldn't carry it around ! Hence had to seek help from them . Sorry ! Carrying this large board around should have caused them much incovenience .

The master piece ! Finally ! After like the whole day ? Most of it were done by jeannette :D Great art skills *envies* Well . Can't be helped I guess . Should be happy that at least my idea worked ? Except I lacked in the artistic talent part .



After we finished it, we went down holding the board really high . Weiqin didn't realise until melvin shouted at us " hey . I think she's a little blind so she can't really see " . Then weiqin saw . Glad that she was happy . Thanks to everyone who wrote something :D Sorry for the last minute ness . I hated it as much as you . Glad it turned out well :D

Then went to swensens with Melvin and WeiQin . Melvin being the nice guy treated weiqin :D I said that you're a nice guy . Gosh . I think you brainwashed me :X And these are the food we ordered ! :D



Weiqin's . Beef burger ! Full name of the dish is 49Ers beef .



Mine . 49Er's Chicken .

Weiqin was high . She was like catching the waiter's attention by waving her hand in the air . Melvin was crapping that this only works on your birthday . Normal days, nothing would happen . They wouldn't come to you .

My dish was great . Melvin ordered Salmon mushroom pasta . Sad I didn't take a picture of it . Looked nice and he commented that it was nice too . So I guess it should be good .

During the entire thing we were crapping like crazy . Had lots of fun .



WeiQin eating her cherry .



Tasted good . Vanilla something something :X



The master art piece . The story behind this . America's first man on this island . Made by america flags, a piece of bread then I accidentally drop, some vegetables and melvin's hand . LOL . Kidding . He was just arranging the food .



So that we could add in the cherry . Doesn't it look like a new dish ? :X



Melvin introduced me to this . Walnut Rocky Road . LOVED IT ! So basically its hot . The pan I mean . So there is pie and ice cream on it . Then the waitress poured sundae I think all over it . And some marshmallows . The marshmallows were GREAT . Melting marhsmallows are the best . The first bite was yummy ! Then the following bites were combined by spoons of hot and cold . Other parts of the dish were hot and the ice cream was cold . Thought it was really good . A must eat .

When we were eating, the ice cream nearly fall off . So melvin was like im holding on to it . And placed his fork to prevent it from slipping down . When he let go, it slipped again . So he placed it there again . It was so funny . I mean the way he said it and placed his fork .



WeiQin . The green slime . Did so much just to make sure she took this photo . Melvin's going to blackmail her with it . Little does he know its already up :X Not much to black mail I guess .

Oh yeahs . Quote of the day by Melvin . If the bad can't be squeezed in, don't force it . During Gp lesson, I was trying to stuff my bag into the slot under the table . Bag had my water bottle so it couldn't go in . Melvin saw it and was telling me not to do that because it would "hurt" the bag . Then he continued forming his own analogy . Shouldn't elaborate on that . If you don't understand, ask melvin for it . I would never say it .

Gp lesson was scary . Ms mok face . She was trying to kill us with her stare . Wanted us to hand in our pw wr . Apparently my group met up with a lot of problems . But in the end we sorted it out . Thanks to husnain who helped us print it . And also ash's friend whoever she is . Saved our A level grade .

Oh . Before I forget, on the way home with Weiqin, we created this story about why melvin became the president . Because when he left us, he was carrying his guitar on a shoulder and his bag on the other . Thus giving me this inspiration .

News Flash : Melvin for President

As most of us have already known, Melvin Leong is the new president for the JC1 2008 Cohort yet most of us were puzzled over this fact . We aren't doubting his admistration skills nor responsibility or even social skills but the thing is he have never played his guitar in front of us before . He even claimed that he suck in it . Now what's the truth . What had led the teachers in selecting him as the president for guitar in the end ? Isn't it time for the truth ?

Well . The thing is, everyday he would go to this street side with his guitar . And started selling his talent . Guitar . And one day, when the teacher passed by, he or she admired it a lot . Hence, making melvin the president eventually . The teacher saw melvin's talent in guitar and his passion .

* All of these are made up . Please don't take it as truth *

Yupp . This was the story we created . Hilarious huh . Okay . I have to sleep soon or else I've set this record on only surviving on 3 hrs of sleep for the entire 24 hours .

Oh wait . Did I mentioned that because I was so tired, when I woke up, tears were streaming down my nose . I could feel the heaviness of my entire head and also a terrible block nose . Never am I going to go through this again . I need my sleep desperately and I shall have it !

Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIQIN ! :D

ytirucesni ..
one word kills me
it just makes me feeling more and more down .
one word can push me to hell .

I guess im still not good enough for you yet .
I wonder when would that day come ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got tagged again ! x.x By huasheng and Cw . So here goes ~ Some points are deleted as its the same .

1. The person who tag you is
- the BAD peanut JASLYN who is addicted to macdonalds french fries :P / POCKY

2. Your relationship with him/her is..
- husband and wife . Black and white . No use arguing / Friends .

3. Your five impression of him/her
- LAME x 1 / talks very little
- LAME x2 / likes to suan people :X
- LAME x 3 / SLACKER ! ITS OBVIOUS
- LAME x 4 / Too dark :X
- LAME x 5 / no idea ~

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
- Everything :D / no idea ..

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you.
- Reiteration . JUST FOR YOU, HWEE / hm .. meatball ? Now i even accept that already . got used to it ._.

6.If he/she become your lover, you will feel weird?
- weird that we aren't closer than lovers :X / .. DUH !

7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be .
- YOU'RE PERFECT IN MY EYES :D / no idea ..

8.If he/she become your enemy, you will ...
- CRY ~ ! / call him pocky for the rest of my life

9.If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be...
- no idea ><" / hm .. oO ?

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is ...
- EAT SUBWAY :D / ehh . DUN SO SLACK LA !

11. Your overall impression of him/her is ...
- CUTE :D / SLACKER ! :X

12. How you think people around you will feel about you ...?
- no idea .. maybe the imperfectness already outrules whatever there is ? ><"

13. The characters you love of yourself are ...
- uhh .. =/ haven't found out any x2

14.On the contrary, the characteristics you hate most abt yourself are...
- this is going to be a long list .
1. Last minute-ness
2. Being musically declined
3. Being imperfect
4. Being weak in sports
5. Being weak in academic
6. Being weak in whatever I do
7. Being what I can never be .
8 . Too contradictive
9. Never able to maintain relationships with others
10 . I dont wana list anymore .. there's too many ..

15. The most ideal person you want to be is ...
- a better person ..

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them .
- I love you people . you make me smile most of the time . without you guys . I would probably me dead and not the me that makes me what i am now ..

whatever my heart has led the tears to is no longer important
it is no longer the matter of do you love me ..

instead,
i know you care . but i can't feel it . and its killing me inside ..

No comments: