Sunday, September 07, 2008

gingerbread man :D

Took soooo long to connect to the internet . Apparently I got disconnected and I tried all the ways to make sure it connected again .

Okay well . To start off, woke up really late today . Pissed jas off because I took a really "short" time changing clothes and preparing to go out and meet her at amk hub :P she was like waiting and waiting . Well .. Shouldn't elaborate more :X So when I reached amk mrt, I had that guilty face . LOL :X

Then we proceed to mac ! Good way to abstain from fast food huh ? But thats the only place where you can study ! The library is always full ~ Darn . At 3pm, she went to get our hoodies ! Red colour ones . So bright ! Wonder if I even dare to wear to school . But I shall try ><" And it looked kind of small . Well .. RELATIVE to my current one . It is smaller in size .

Today was great because I completed my chinese worksheets, function exercise and a little of maclaurin's series . And also managed to be on track for project work ! After so much struggle and all .

Pw was kind of successful . Just met for like less than an hour ? Because we allocated tasks . If we do it there I think we can never complete it . But we in fact did managed to complete some important stuff . So was quite happy . Hope that we can have a GOOD wr by friday, our final submission .

After studying, spent a long time shopping for a new pencil case . Wanted to buy this metal box one from artbox which is similar to a bus and it has wheels . so when you pull the string behind, it will move . so cute ! but jas said it was impractical . So i changed my mind .

Ate dinner and everything . Even ate my vegetables ! :P and yeahs ! Whole day in mac never eat fast food at all ! Achievement :D Anyways after dinner i bought ice cream from andersens . Nice . Its chewy chewy ~ loved it :D

And bought my new pencilcase at artbox ! not the schoolbus but a gingerbread one ! its superduper cute xD hehe .

okays . shall go off and start playing with photoscap, a software that can edit pictures :D

No comments: