Wednesday, September 24, 2008

its love alright .. (:

Firstly, have to thank my brother who sacrificed the desktop so that I can use it . Just completed typing my OP . A total of 755 words which I hope would last for at least 5minutes. I think it should be ok . My brother just went through it and told me the important points in presentation .

Today was a " I'm really tired " day. In the morning, there was a heavy downpour. Luckily I got my sweater if not I would have frozen to death during class. 

Well. Poor ling lan didn't bring hers and was freezing in cold. Jolene too . Seems like whenever they bring their sweater, it won't rain. 

The maths test today was horrible. I copied the first question wrongly . Cheerios to the blur hwee again ! Can't believe it man . And the bad news is that its the only question that I'm sure of . So now I guess I would fail horrendously. Oh . Jolene and I had a bet . If I got single digit, she would treat me to a meal . If not I would treat her. I think I'll be having a free chicken cutlet soon :P

Chinese was kind of .. I want to sleep ! Tired . Chee Wee was there spreading salt all over my wounds . Keep saying " Don't copy wrong " . Blah blah . Want to hit him ! :X Thanks to Mingsheng for bringing those FuZhou fishballs . So yummy ! And he brought it at the right time . Warmed all of us since it was freezing and also made us smile :D These little gestures just make people happy for the whole day isn't it ...

Then was break . Had fries :X And of course fishballs ! Well . Was quite full . After that went to study . Did maths ! Nearly completed my maths integration tutorial . Was quite a fruitful day today . Managed to at least do some stuff . Was there laming jolene and jeannette . Digging gold yeah :X Hee .

Late for computing ! In the end had to stand at the back . Jolene was going crazy . Hilarious . She just never fails to make me smile (: I'm seriously glad that my girlfriends are all around . Talking about girlfriends . Today chee wee told us about what mingsheng said when we were walking down the stairs after chinese lesson . " Just now mingsheng tell me that his girlfriend overseas . So he want call other girls . " LOL :X Oops . I hope he doesn't read this . He will kill me ! LOL . He was trying to make up for it . But too bad :PP

Maths was okay I guess . Was quite bored since I already did the questions .

After that, studied in school with jeannette jolene weiqin . Was telling jolene how nice I treat my pets . Asked her if they want food not like her ask Dolly go print notes for her . Refill water bottle :P hehe . Completed the MCQ questions for IJC paper . So happy ! Oh NO ! Just remember that we have to do promos paper 2007 for maths lesson tomorrow . DIE ! Forgotten all about it ><" Darn . Have to do it later I guess . But think I would give up halfway . Been sleeping early the past few days .

Been sketching these few days . No idea why . But I kept on sketching an umbrella . 



Idea behind it :
this is an umbrella . that would protect me from all the fears around . prevent all the tears from flowing . an umbrella that only shower love . where pain can never penetrate . i need such an umbrella now . an umbrella that can help me float . help me fly high over the skies . get away from all the pain and tears . all the pain ..

thanks joyce ! :D LOVE YA ! I really appreciate this . Made me smile like crazy but I'm not forgiving you for what you call me ! ><" 


(Above) What joyce pasted on the appreciation board . I love you my blur panda ! :D ps . its my finger :X thanks jeannette for taking it .





(Above) Message for me !



Message for ling lan . Plus . Linglan changed the content of it ! Joyce actually wrote ah lian but she canceled it and changed it to pretty girl instead . LOL .



(Above) Message for wen jia .


(Above) Confession of linglan's love for me :X

I LOVE YOU GUYS . Every single one . All these tiny and minor stuff . They make me smile . They cheer me up instantly (: I hope that I'm there like you're for me when you're down :D

the message i was trying to get across was that i still love you and im not going to give up and also i hope that you won't . its love alright . thats why i can't get over it . but i realised that what you really want is for me to give up . at least thats what i infer from everything that you do . well .. im seriously gona give up now . i don't want to cry anymore . even in lessons . its quite dumb actually . its time to move on and not drag you down together with me . its difficult not to feel sad when i see stuff that would remind me of those times we had together . but its no use now . its all too late . all i can do is to give up and learn to give up . i wonder when i would be able to accomplish that . to get used to and also overcome the pain i feel whenever i see stuff that would just make me cry ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought S.H.E's new album yesterday . Love it to bits ! :D Personally I feel that Tian Liang Le is a very nice song . A great rap there . People who haven't got their album . GET IT MAN ! I LOVE S.H.E. !! :D







合:天亮了 天亮了 地球又转一圈了 
世界还活生生的存在着 还活着 没想到我还活着 

Ella:穿越一场海啸什么滋味我终于亲身体会天崩地裂筋疲力尽灵魂不在身体里面 然
而万岁万岁终于和你有个了结 
Hebe:你一边我一边 我们的世界最好别再重叠 
也别再回想那个太长太长的昨天 太多爱太多泪别再这样浪费 
合:天亮了 天亮了 地球又转一圈了
既然我还幸运的活着 当然要全力以赴去快乐 
天亮了 天亮了 世界还是好好的 
什么痛都是更渺小的 看太阳不是又升起来了 
S:结束一段感情当然不像瞒个假那么方便 
太多时间太多随便堆在回忆那间房间 
但是忍耐一定不去碰它就不危险 
H:你没变 我没变 我们到最后才能懂这一点 
人活着不就为了实现一个个心愿 好可惜 我和你 许了不同的愿 
合:天亮了 天亮了 地球又转一圈了 
既然我还幸运的活着 当然要全力以赴去快乐 
天亮了 天亮了 
世界还是好好的 什么痛都是更渺小的 看太阳不是又升起来了 
S:我的心是我的 不会再给你了 
H:我是我自己的 我很快乐 


天亮了 歌词由---热心网友萧萧 提供

No comments: