Tuesday, September 16, 2008

STARVING DAY !

STARVING ! But serve me right for eating too much chocolate fudge cake yesterday . Was celebrating my dad's birthday and clever me went to buy a chocolate fudge cake . And again CLEVER me ate 1 and half slices of it . In the end I suffered from my rash actions .

Today morning was really "great" . Went to school with the ><" face . During physics practical, I couldnt stand the nausea and dashed off to toilet . Darn . I think its really the cake plus the three cups of milk . Well .. I deserved it . Never am I going to be this greedy ever again  if not i would only have myself to blame in the end . And yupp . The entire day I didn't eat at all . Everyone around me can vouch for that . Was still feeling queasy during break so didn't touch any food . Because if I eat now, I'm only making it worse right ><"

After that went to "study" with jolene . Did some maths while jeannette isolated us :X Then went to the washroom again . If this happens everyday, I'm sure I would be thin already . Physics lecture . Mr leong was picking on all the jackets people . Good thing that I didn't buy the hot pink jacket the other time or I would be really asking for it . Like telling him to call me . Well its him who said that those who wear colour jackets are volunteering to be called to answer questions . I guess his lecture was okay . Can't fall asleep at all because his lecture is really hm .. appealing in some sense . Am I using the wrong word ? And of course some other stuff adding to it ..

During computing, thanks to weiqin's sweater, I was feeling warm . Seems like everywhere in school can resmeble the coldness in the antartic or even north pole . Where I came from :P Melvin was laming me all along . THANKS TO JOLENE . Who went around saying I'm suffering from morning sickness . And melvin was pestering and asking me what's the meaning of it . To hell I would say it man . Its false ! Then he was playing with the rolling chair . Up and down . I told him to lower himself till he hit the ground . Then he started insulting my height because I scolded him childish . I retorted back " So tall for what . Bi Lei Zhen arhs ? " Then he was like " So short for what ? Down to earth arhs " And so the argument continued for until the computing lesson was over . Luckily there was something to keep me interested in . Mdm Myl's lecture is really hypnotic and well .. some things are distracting ..

Then was econs ! Kind of boring I guess . Ms kwok wasn't in a good mood . Observed by jolene . Because normally she would ask jolene to do a lot of stuff but today she did everything by herself . So its kind of yeah . Obvious . But seems like as the lesson went by, her mood got better . if only mine would too ..

Maths lecture . Someone drew teeth on my smiley face ! Who is that . If I catch the culprit YOU ARE SO DEAD ! I'm going to make sure your signature look "creative" enough :P MingSheng went to inject some "creativity" into weiqin's signature . And so weiqin fought back . She joined all the points she could find and in the end it looked like a house . Did mingsheng a favor :X Took his phone and weiqin took great care of it with the excuse of wanting him to focus in the lecture . Since he was so "free" I asked him some integration questions .. someone isn't there anymore i guess .. He couldn't solve it so I asked jennifer . Jennifer did it already but she couldn't remember . So we passed on the baton to chee wee . And thankfully he brought his answer script but he have no idea how he solved it . Jennifer as usual, got it right :D She's so clever ! *envies* Oh did I say she shot mingsheng again . Some old people war going on . Kids like me shouldn't join in :X The whole lecture he was trying to get his phone back . Begged weiqin and everything . Then here comes the good news . There was no new messages . He was disappointed . hehe :X thanks weiqin for accompanying me :D tried my best to stay focused in my work ..

GP . BORING :X Oops . Anyways I was shocked ! By my own actions of course . When I went into the class feeling guilty that I was a little "late" she asked if I've collected the required worksheets . 

Me : huh ?
Ms Mok : I sent you ..
Me : Really ? When ?
Ms Mok with the :P face said : just ..
Me rolling my eyes : just ?! i go get it now .

Can't believe I did that to a teacher . It was a natural reaction . Didn't meant it :X Yangjie is so lame . Because Ms Mok was going through all the things to be noted for OP, he was giving some lame comments . Couldn't really remember what he said . But if anyone heard him would have been laughing too :P After that we splited into pairs to do some pairwork . Somehow I realised, when I pair up with jolene something bad is going to happen . Someone would sabo her then in the end I was the one getting into all the trouble . Couldn't remember anything :X So in the end jolene was like telling me everything to be said . i just can't look away can i .. ? ><"

After school, went for maths "just for u" programme . When I went into the class, I was TRICKEd my melvin . Shouldn't elaborate on it . Oh did I say . Melvin got the meaning of morning sickness from Ms Mok . So much for a GP teacher x.x Oh yes . When I went in, I looked at the paper we were supposed to do and I gave the whatever face saying " oh this .. ? " With that arrogant look . Mr Wen was fascinated by me . Then I was like " hey wait . I have finish ok . I meant oh this ? so difficult sia :X " Weiqin introduced me two holy items today . The oracle and the bible .

On the way home, Melvin was spreading the rumor to other classes already . He said that this would carry on for a week . I was like " one day ? :X " Then he was like giving the -who-cares- face . Oh well . I have to think of something to shoot him back then .

So yupp . Now I'm SO HUNGRY . Waiting for dinner at perhaps 7plus ? Someone forgot to feed this hungry penguin and its suffering ! :X SPCA ! This reminds me of weiqin's pencilbox . She went to pin this SPCA stop abuse on animals badge onto her pencilbox . And guess where she pinned it on ? The leg of the bear . So much for saving :X 

Didn't meet up to my aim but i guess i did suprise myself by exceeding my own expectations . Guess it would get better .. would it ? Now i got to stop that feeling  of ........ ねたみ

No comments: