Monday, September 29, 2008

yesterday i lied to myself,
i told the girl in the mirror that,
"you can do it . its THAT easy".
i fooled her . totally inside out.
today i saw her,
she was dying inside,
and asked why i lied to her ?
i couldn't give a reason,
all i replied was ..

tears

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't have the chance to blog yesterday . Brother was playing and I guess I didn't really bother to ask him for it . 

WeiQin came my house during the noon, we did some work but talked way too much :X In the end completed little . Well . Its a SUNDAY :X Okokays . I'm guilty ><" But well . Watched F1 after that . First time I watched it . WeiQin and I were so noisy . Talking like crazy during the entire race . So fun :D 

Feel bad for Massa . Because of that pit lane incident, he was pushed all the way to the last position from the first . Then in the end he couldn't catch up . What gave us a shock was that Alonso overtook 14 places and hence won the entire race . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn't meant to be, 
right from the start .
It was like a perfect mistake,
that was covered up .

They were fooled,
but she wasn't regretting ..

none of it ..

--------------------------------------------------------

Today I asked myself five questions and realised I had all the same answer for them . "No".

Are you moving on ?
Have you stop feeling the pain ?
Have you forgotten ... ?
Do you no longer feel the pain ?
Is the love at least .. fading away ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, arrived in school at the usual time. Because of our achievements, the college photo was taken . Spent quite a long time . In the end most of the people were grumbling . We were supposed to give a thumbs up sign yet some people in the middle gave the thumbs down sign which made some of the teachers really fustrated .

No test today . Studied superposition during break then went for chinese . Seriously . I suck in chinese . I hate it . It seems like I just can't get anything right . And those people around, I wonder why they are so good in it. Its not their fault, but somehow, it demoralises others . A lot ..

Ate rice during break today . So much starch . I can feel the weight gained already . Had hashbrown, curry potato and mashed potato . Plus vegetables and rice . SO MUCH STARCH . I'm crazy . In the end I couldn't finish it at all ><" And the point is it only cost $1.60 . Guess you can still gain more weight even though your meal is cheap ><" .

Computing was kind of .. more fun . Got to sit with jeannette and jolene . Been long since I sat with them in computing lesson . Was normally rotting behind with melvin . jolene was so funny . She got to present and in the end she had to choose such a high spot which resulted her tiptoe-ing like crazy . no matter what . tho i think that you wasn't even helping me or whatever .. still thanks ..

Economics lesson ..

Physics was quite funny . Wondered why mr phang was late . First time I see a teacher so .. I don't know how to say :X Anyways today chee wee pissed me off . For the water bottle event . Actually I wasn't angry . Was just playing along . Think he really believed it . At first I was pretty irritated . Then in the end I was thinking, forget it . Its not some really major matter . So yupp . 

PE . Was hilarious . Jolene cracked us up totally . We were looking for something to play since it was raining and all . Badminton was what was left . We played doubles . Jennifer me jeannette and jolene . Jolene was pretending she was some national player and all . The space was quite small . And every time we hit too high, then it would bang the ceiling . Quite disturbing actually and disrupted our game like crazy . But better than nothing to play .

On the way to PC/CT period, heard jennifer shrieking and saw the nightmare of my life . A cockroach on the staircase railing . Its dam gross ! The feelers were like ... AHHH ! ><" I tried to persuade jeannette and jolene to go the other way but I failed apparently . In the end I "flew" up the stairs . Darn ..

PC/CT . Did my I and R . Oh yeahs . Our group got back our written report . Have to work on it tomorrow after school . Have a date with my group mates at 8pm -_- Oh well .. Best to finish it fast . Got back maths paper . Have to say I'm disappointed . But well . My carelessness .. zz .. Dam . I can't afford to make this kind of mistakes during exams . Promotional exams . I ain't gona retain . NO WAY !

------------------------------------------------------

those words .. reminded me of the past .
it was the same except .. they are to a different person now ..

(: ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Shine On - Ryan Cabrera

Ryan Cabrera - Shine On

I've given every moment I had
Still I can never seem to keep up with you
You're done with one mile, and onto another one thousand
Still I could never seem to keep up with you

I know you'll be better off without me when I'm gone
You know you're, you're beautiful
You're beautiful

[Chorus]
Shine on
You were made to shine on
and you know I love you
even if we can or can't be friends I'll be with you till the very end so
Shine on
You were made to

It's keeping me awake everynight
But I can never seem to give up on you
I send up a prayer and I'm onto another one thousand
Still i can never seem to give up on you

I know you'll be better off without me when I'm gone
You know you're, you're beautiful
You're beautiful

[Chorus]
Shine on
You were made to shine on
and you know I love you
even if we can or can't be friends I'll be with you till the very end so
Shine on
You were made to

Nobody's wrong
Nobody's right
Keep moving on

Shine on, yeah
You were made to, shine on, yeah

[Chorus]
Shine on
You were made to shine on
and you know I love you
amd even if we can or can't be friends 
You're gonna be brighter than you've ever been so
Shine on

You're gonna be just fine
You're gonna be alright love
You're gonna be just fine
You're gonna be alright love 


credits : lyrics007

But I can never seem to give up on you

No comments: