Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fever ! 38.2 Degrees ><"

Whee ~ 38.2 degrees . Shouldn't have went to school today . Was feeling really sick in the morning but there were important lessons in school hence I couldn't skip it . Now I can even feel that my eyelids are really warm ><" Darn .. It sucks being sick plus a fever . 

Today went to school floating. Lucky I didn't went for pe or else I would be in the hospital right now instead of being here . Rope skipping was hilarious . There was this girl in front of us getting nearer . Then pras started getting really nervous, afraid that she would hit us with the rope hence she went up to her and tell her to move in front . Then in the end causing the girl to give up and stop skipping .  

Chinese was complete boredom I guess . Teacher gave us a break and I fell asleep . Was so tired . And somehow felt that the room was cold . I think I'm really sick . 

Break was more of a chit chat . Didn't eat . Seriously, when you are sick, there's nothing edible for you . 

Maths lecture was more integration . Thanks to doing my tutorial worksheets during lecture, managed to get 4/5 for integration test during tutorial :D Got back my test paper . Poor score . your smile . its too contagious .. i just can't help smiling too .. 

Ate an apple during break again . Had a meeting with my pw group to complete the OP worksheet . Quite sloppily done though . Couldn't focus ><" Darn ~ Was feeling really sick . Guess what . I refilled my water bottle 4 times today . Which means I drank 5 litres of water already ! Record ><" But I need the water ! Need to get the toxins out of my body .

When I went home, it was really literally "floating" . The heat was unbearable . And here I'm now . Bathed already . But really tired . Guess I'm going to take a nap first then wake up to complete my homework .

Lala ~ Bro nagging . Like whatever . zZ ..

you lift my spirits with your smile totally .. 

No comments: