Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SMILES PEOPLE ! :D

Feel like vomiting right now ! Must be the mudpie that I just consumed earlier when I was studying with WeiQin . Shall elaborate on that later . Let me start off prim and proper ! :D

Today was a "Can-I-Don't-Go-To-School" day . Since it was the "last" day of school before promotional exams, I really wanted to sleep at home . But when I thought of my results and high risk of retaining, I forced myself to school . Dragged my feet and all . Wore grey contact lens today . Jeannette and WeiQin commented that I look like an alien . Oh fine ><"

Physics tutorial was a hypnotising lesson as usual . Its difficult to not fall asleep when the atmosphere is just so nice . Imagine. You sitting in this room where the temperate is just nice plus some hynotising factor influencing you to sleep . This includes the worksheet in front of you that you can make no sense out of and also a teacher talking in "alien" language . TIME TO WAKE UP !

Jolene cracked us up with her cheesy pick up lines today . The one that I loved most was this "Life without you is like a broken pencil . Pointless . " If anyone tells me this, I'll melt immediately :P Then Jolene continued telling us some others like this one " Do you know where is the bakery ? I need to get a cutie pie like you . " Kind of too cheezy for my taste :X The others are not worth remembering :P

Break was perfect . Was really starving and I need the food . Ate rice with potato *as usual*, vegetables and .. nothing else . Weird . Realised that I've been eating vegetables lately but somehow I just won't do that at home . Its not to my preference . * I'm not saying that my mum's cooking is bad . I'm just too picky * Ming Sheng bought Jolene a packet of VitaSoy . I was telling Jolene to quickly open it because I wanted a mouthful of it . Was really thirsty. When Jolene was drinking it, I asked her if it was sweet . She replied with that really happy face " SWEET ~ You also think sweet right ? :D " I replied with the -_- face " No . Sour " . They got the message immediately . For those that didn't, I meant that it was sour because of "jealousy" . Wasn't really jealous, just playing along :X

After that we went to the library to "study" . Actually I wasn't really studying . Just slacking away, reading the newspapers. Couldn't manage to get a copy of the latest Straits Times, so had to make do with The Business Times . As usual, couldn't make anything out of it with words that seemed to be foreign to me . Clever me, went to get a economic dictionary . Learnt what was tariff today. Import exchange *If I didn't interpret the meaning wrongly* . After that I gave up on the newspaper . Oh wait . Before that, I learnt another word for vulgarities or should I say crude words . The word is "expletive" . After that, I went to read Scientific American . Found out that the brain insulin level affects our memory . People who have diabetes have also a low level of brain insulin and it is different from insulin produced in the pancreas . Quite cool yeah . Therefore they have bad memory skills . Picture this . Before exams, go and get a jab to increase our brain insulin level hence we can memorise better . Impossible yeah :P

During physics lecture, I took Jolene's metal clip that was used for physics notes to clip it on Jeannette's jacket . After the lecture, she has forgotten all about it and went around walking with it . While packing her stuff, Jolene suddenly shrieked and asked where was her metal clip . Unfortunately, I couldn't run away in time . Jeannette heard it and was shouting at me . I bursted out in laughter . Freaking hilarious . She was shouting at me saying how dumb she was to have walked around with that metal clip of Jolene's . Oh well :X

On our way to computing lesson, I pulled out Jeannette's shoelaces . Then it created a domino effect . Jeannette went to pull Jolene's . They started playing around till they realised I was the mastermind . Then Jeannette was there chasing after me all the way to the computer labs trying to pull my shoelaces . Lucky me . Adrealine prepared me for "flight" . She couldn't catch up or should I say in the end she gave up trying . It was then when Jolene caught up with us and attempted to pull mine . So another session of running . This time we ran to the staircase . We then made a pact to gang up on Jeannette . In the end we failed terribly . She was too fast for us . Struggling and kicking her legs in order to not let us have the chance to pull her shoelaces . The time before computing lesson was hilarious . So many things happened . Oh . Did I mentioned that Shannon "wet" his pants ? Funny . Get an explanation from it . Shall not clear his name here :X Melvin tried to prank Jolene and succeeded . He lied to her that her notebook was in the guy's toilet but all along it was just behind him . She nearly went into the boy's toilet . Then we would have a great show awaiting us .

Computing lesson was another laughing session . Firstly, it started off with only Jolene doing her homework . So the rest of us have to stand at the back . While teaching, Mr Ho suddenly said that he have to leave the class for a while . So we all sat . Then when he came back, we all stood immediately . Han Wee was "slow" . He turned around and wanted to tease us but in the end we all actually already saw Mr Ho and stood up . In the end the class erupted in laughter . Mr Ho in the end agreed to let us have a seat . Thanks ! Wait . We haven't reach the funny part yet . It was when someone saw the "things" we were supposed to study for promotional exams . It read " except hashing " . Most of us were shocked and in the same time fascinated . In doubt, Jolene dialed Mdm Myl's number to confirm this good piece of news . And it was true ! So Jolene changed to loud speaker and requested Mdm Myl to repeat it again . We heard clearly " Yes . Hashing is not included in the promotional exams . " The whole class cheered . Well . Someone didn't :X Jennifer was laughing frantically for the rest of the computing lesson :P

Then we went for economics lesson . Ms Kwok scared us . She's really fierce I conclude . But a great teacher :D

Maths lecture was great . Mr Wen told us some maths jokes before the start of the lesson . Check this out .


Sorry for the bad handwriting . Apparently, I don't have a tablet and so I wrote this using mouse . Class 102 laughed in the "opera" way united . So funny :X

Then was project work lesson . Kind of boring . Oh well :P

End of school went to Popular with WeiQin . Wanted to buy books but they were sold out .

Went home had a bath and dinner . Then studied with WeiQin at coffeebean at 8pm . We were going crazy . Or should I say only her :X She was talking with LUCY ! Was so funny . I was seriously "high" and laughed until my stomach ached . I saw Jiaying and Astrini . They were so high . Jiaying was talking at the top of her voice . Oh . I ate MudPie and Iced Fruit Tea . Yummy :D

When I got home, was scolded by my mum . Reached home around 10 plus . She was so angry . Don't like me to stay out late I guess . Even studying was a No-No . So out shopping or playing is definitely out . 

Just completed my Written Report part . Going to sleep now . Really tired . Finally ! I can sleep all I want . Tomorrow is Public Holiday .

its not like its going to ever happen again ...

No comments: