Wednesday, September 17, 2008

sick ..

Tired ! Today was a tiring day I guess . Went to school with a bad sorethroat . In the morning I was using hand signals to communicate with others and proved the theory that my class people are bad with hand signs :X ling lan . cheer up . i don't know what happened but once tears are shed, a better tommorow will come .

Lucky me . There was no weekly test in the morning hence for the 4 hour break for the entire school . Did some maths, revised a little for the test . Jolene brought mooncake to school today . Weiqin have this pyschology problem :X she has a phobia for mooncakes . LOL . weird huh :X I LOVE SNOWSKIN ICECREAM MOONCAKE ( CHOCOLATE ) . 

Got back my chinese test results today . Quite disappointed but already expected it . It was the best and the worst I ever got . My chinese idioms dragged me down totally . Mingsheng said that I should try and break down into each indiviual word but the point is . Even in their indiviual forms, I don't recognize them . They are a total foreign being to me . Got 77/100 . If I didn't count in the chinese idioms, I would have gotten 51/60 . Hence, demoralized totally . My chinese seriously ain't up to the mark yet . Gotta work harder then .

After that was break . Didn't eat again . Studied maths again . Oh yeah . Did I mention ? I have maths class test hence I was studying . The entire break didn't eat at all . Just don't have the appetite partly because I was sick and .. Well . Not much to type about for break . i missed how i normally go through wednesday breaks and felt that they were too short . yet now . it seems forever .

Computing lesson was quite .. shocking in some sense . We just got a shock of our life that we still have another huge topic to cover for promos . Its totally madness . How am I supposed to squeeze so much into this tiny brain of mine ? I need some help here ! haix ..

Maths was .. Well . No words to describe at all including the test . Have to say I ain't prepared at all . Forget it . I seriously feel like giving up on myself but when I think of that, the word "retain" would just float in my mind and motivate me to try harder . Then mr wen went through some questions on integration by parts . Total blurness . high hopes would only bring about disappointment .

Dance . Thanks to Candice, we managed to get this little theory about what we were doing during warm ups . Because of the lack of time during practises when the instructor was with us, we couldn't manage to figure out the purpose for each warmup and hence slacked on them . In the end defeating all the intended purpose . She made me realised how INFLEXIBLE I am . But I'm going to work hard ! She've taught us how to practise harder and of course next year during SYF, do our best :D Go dance !

Went to play basketball . Actually didn't want to play but was tempted by linglan and janelle . Anyways congratulations to yj girls team . They won DeYi secondary . Heard from linglan that deyi was really strong . Anyways back to the topic . We played pressure . Thanks to luck, I was one of the last one standing with wen jia . But she eventually emerged as the winner . Guess all of us owe her a drink . Free drinks ! :X

Then went home . On the way home saw linglan's eyecandy and qinaide . Hence walking home together . Just realised that linglan's qinaide lives in sembawang too . But another part hence I've never seen her before . But oh well :D Made 2 new friends today . Linglan's eyecandy lives in BukitTimah . SO FAR ! It kills me to just travel to school . If it's me, I wouldn't sacrifice the sleep . NO WAY ! :P

Now I'm back home refreshed after a cooling bath and of course a filling dinner . The second meal I'm eating for the day . I guess I do eat three meals per day . First meal is breakfast is the morning, next is dinner and then fruits ! :D

I'M STILL SICK ! And its getting worse . I deserve it :X

its alright . i can get over this missing, with all my friends nearby . i've learnt that high hopes would only bring about disappointment . hence it really hurt today . but who can live without a single piece of hope right ? this hope of mine would always resides in my heart and hope that one day, it would get fulfiilled . Till then ~

No comments: