Wednesday, September 03, 2008

SHORT HAIR CRAZE ! :D

STARTING TO LOVE SHORT HAIR ! Feel like cutting the "extended" part away . Still deciding . Any comments people ? :D hehe ~

Today was studying day ! I finished my gp homework already . And also started on maths revision . Studied with WeiQin and Jaslyn today in khatib mac .

Today's computing was bad . Forget it . I've thought through it . My practical sucks . I'll just try my best then I would work hard for my theory man ! Theory is like 42% for overall . So whats what 13% man ! I already have 13 plus % for my daily work segment . So if worse come to worst, I would probably only get 5% for the practical segment . Add them up and its 18% . And my block tests and the other tests should be at least 15% ? So add them all up, 23% . To pass I only need to get 27% . And that is 50 for theory paper . That should be fine if I work hard ! So CHEER UP ! ( I meant that for myself ) .

If I would want to worry I should worry more about my physics and others .

Okay . Time to study computing and make sure I at least get that 5% ! Good luck people :D

SHORT HAIR CRAZE ! :DD

No comments: