Wednesday, October 01, 2008

(:

Well . First thing first . Missed out some photos lately . Blur me ! 

Below is a picture of Melvin's birthday cake . Hello Kitty figurine . Isn't it cute ? :D * Actually I don't like hello kitty . LOL . Sorry to offend the fans out there ~ *



This was taken by ling lan yesterday I think . Or a few days back when Wen Jia was trying to act *emo* or something . After taking the picture, Ling Lan told me " Eng Hwee . you go home, change the face to your face . The picture will look a lot nicer " . LOL . So mean :X Wen Jia looks good actually (: Better than me a lot ! xD



MUDPIE ! And of course fruit tea from yesterday . You're not seeing things . Beside the cup of fruit tea is WeiQin's pencil box . She's trying to make the bear pose also . Look at the "Stop Animal Abuse" badge . Ironic ! She pinned it to the bear's legs . But she kept insisting it was the trousers . So oh well .



Look at Lucy . No I mean . Look at the name on the cup ! Its supposed to be Hwee . Not Qui . Darn . I have to get an english name for coffee bean . WeiQin tried to make me adopt the name "english" and we make a scene out of it . Imagine .

ShopKeeper : Name please .
Me : English .
ShopKeeper : Yeahs . Can I have your english name please .
Me : ENGLISH !
ShopKeeper : Your name . Your english name !
Me :  ENGLISH ?!!!

Kind of idiotic . No way would I adopt such a name . NO WAY !



Today went out with my family to have lunch outside . Ate RiBenCun because Sakura was full just like my stomach after it . Ate too much . Actually I ate lesser than the previous time when i went out with Jiaying, Joyce and Yuan Xi . This time I predicted the bill wrongly ! My brother instead was nearer to it . Sad . No free ice cream ! T_T Ok fine . Lame . My dad started to go crazy and start snapping photos in the resturant . Oh yeahs ! IPhone is really cool ! Their sms thing is like a online chat . So cool . But its so difficult to even send a message since its touch screen . For chinese characters, its much easier .

Below is a photo of my brother and me ! :D After like so many attempts .



After that went to causeway point . Walked around . Wanted to catch a movie but I guess my family didn't want to . In the end walked around till they were bored of it . So went home . Oh wait . I bought Twilight and Breaking Dawn . 2 more books till the complete collection of it . 

Watch out for the movie that is coming out . Many people say that it would be a great movie following Harry Potter . But I have to make sure I won't get addicted to the book since Promotional exams are only .. 1 .. 2 .. 3 .. 4 .. 5 DAYS AWAY ! ><"

Last of all . Happy Children's Day everyone :DD

No comments: