Monday, October 06, 2008

8 days left to end of promos :X

First things first .

I'm getting my laptop back tonight . Yupp its repaired with a new battery :D So one day I shall popped over to Jas's house to play audition :X Or maybe go to Sun Plaza mac and play audition with JiaYing . Hehe :X

Gosh . Exams are not over yet I'm already planning for it . 

Okays . Back to what I've missed out yesterday . Was kind of moody when I was typing yesterday hence the short post . Today, I'm in a really good mood so yupp ! I can remember most of the stuff :D

OREO MINIS ! Starting to love oreos . Wonder why . Must be my friends influencing me . If I were to count the number of friends that love oreo, I would need to borrow a lot of people's hands . 

Oh darn . I forgot what happened :X Hm .. Let me think . Been having bad memory lately which is bad because exams starts TOMORROW ! Yes . Just 1..2..3... ... ..13 hours away . NOOO ! Prepared ? Nope . But I shall do my best no matter what .

Oh yeahs . We played the game "Guess the song" again . And yupp . I suck as a The Click Five fan . I could remember the lyrics but the part when the title is sang, I can't remember them ! I could sing along and stuff . But once the title comes, I'm lost . So in the end I was depressed . After that was WeiQin's turn . Took her ITouch and tried . Gosh . Its really difficult . No wonder that time when she tried singing the songs in Jolene's IPod, we couldn't figure out at all . Songs that you have never heard of, there's no way to sing it properly . In the end we ended up laughing like crazy . The only song I was able to sing correctly was Sara Bareilles's Many the miles because I've heard it once before when WeiQin came my hosue previously . I love that song ! xDD I've tried Starfield and a couple of male bands but there voices were too low . Couldn't reach at all . In the end I was humming nonsense . LOL .

She had dinner over at my house . But the point was that her mum had cooked her dinner too . So she had double dinner . And in addition to that, she had desserts after that .

Today was my turn . Her mum cooked my dinner . Luckily it wasn't a lot . If not I would have died at home trying to stuff my mum's food into my mouth . 

Brought Munchy's over to her house . Yummy ! Hazelnuts and chocolates ! (: 

Heard her sing and play her song . Nice (: Heard the song she just recorded earlier today . Wonder why some people are just so talented . But I still strongly feel that "This is Love " is much better than the rest ! No matter how much I hear it, I still won't feel bored . Guess that is what they mean about "feeling the song". Jiayous (:

Oh yeahs . I'm such an externality ! Ate Ben and Jerry's chocolate fudge ice cream ! xDD

FEATURING LUCY AND HER TWO TUBS OF ICE CREAM ! :D





Yummy xD I LOVE CHOCOLATE ESPECIALLY CHOCOLATE FUDGE ! The only chocolate I don't like is white chocolate . The others, I LOVE IT TO DEATH ! xD

Oh wait . Did I mention that yesterday I was scolded for no reason ?! Someone dialed the wrong number which ended me being scolded ! It went like this ..

Me picking up the phone .
Me : Hellos ?
Person A : I want to speak to your dad .
Me : Uh .. He's not at home .
Person A : LIAR ! I just called him just now .
Me : HUH ?!
Person A : Ask your dad to answer !
Me pauses and think .
Me : I think you dialed the wrong number ... -_-
Person A : Oh .. Okays ..

I was like scolded for no reason at all ! Scolded me liar . The term I hate most ! ><"

Okays . Lets get back to today . I learnt 6 physics definition today . So proud of myself . Let me see if I still remember them .

1.Newton's First Law
Newton's first law states that an object stays at rest or move at constant speed if there is no external force acting on it .
2.Newton's Second Law
Newton's second law states than the rate of change of momentum is directly proportional to the net external force acting on it in the direction of the force.
3.Newton's Third Law
Newton's third law states that a pair of action-reaction forces is of the same type, same magnitude, acts in opposite direction and on different bodies.
4.Resonance
When the natural frequency F0 of an oscillating system is equal to the driving frequency, maximum energy is transferred from the driver to the oscillating system which causes the oscillating system to oscillate at maximum amplitude.
5.Hooke's Law
Hooke's law states that .. that .. the amount by which a material deforms is proportional to the deformation of the force if the limit of proportionality is not exceeded.
6.Archimedes Law
Archimedes law states that if an object is submerged totally or partially in fluid, it would experience an upthrust which is equal to the weight of fluid displaced.

Hope its correct :P

Okay . time to finish up studying economics and read a little chinese . CIAO :D




Many the miles - Sara Bareilles

There's too many things that i haven't done yet
Too many sunsets
I haven't seen
You can't waste the day wishing it'd slow down
You would've thought by now
I'd have learned something

I made up my mind when i was a young girl
I've been given this one world
I won't worry it away
But now and again i lose sight of the good life
I get stuck in a low light
But then Love comes in

How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Many the miles
How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
But send me the miles and i'll be happy to follow you Love

I do what i can wherever i end up
To keep giving my good love
And spreading it around
Cause i've had my fiar share of take care and goodbyes
I've learned how to cry
And i'm better for that

Sing how far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Many the miles
How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Send me the miles and i'll be happy to
Follow you Love

Red letter day and i'm in a blue mood
Wishing that blue would just carry me away
I've been talking to God don't know
If it's helping or not
But surely something has got to got to got to give
Cause i can't keep waiting to live

How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Many the miles
How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
But send me the miles and i'll be happy to yeah
How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Many the miles
How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Many the miles
Been talking to God don't know if it's helping or not
Many the miles
Many the miles
How far do i have to go to get to you
Many the miles
Many the miles
Oh send me the miles and i'll be happy to
Follow you Love

There's too many things i haven't done yet
Too many sunsets i haven't seen


credits : azlyrics.com

No comments: