Tuesday, October 21, 2008

morning lameness ~

Its early in the morning and I'm bored ! Woke up today . Didn't want to go to school . Wanted to just stay at home and sleep all the way . But was thinking of the maths and physics lectures today . Didn't want to miss them IN CASE I promote . But oh well ..

No idea why . These days I'm waking up at 6.20am and somehow . I'm getting so fast in preparing for school already . So there's a lot of time left . And yeah . Nothing to do . So came on and type a lame post :X Describing my feelings in the morning . Heh . 

Phone going to no batt . I predict it would die off in the afternoon . Yet I'm too lazy to even do anything about it . Lazy kid ! :X Been quite lazy lately . Just slacking off . Nothing to do . Playing and all . Watching shows day and night . Somehow it seems that I'm trying to avoid some things ..

Found out some stuff yesterday . Can't say I'm not shocked . I wonder how love works . Sometimes they just come and go isn't it ? Kind of weird . The most unexpected people . 3 . But I have a feeling there's a 4th one . Well .. I can't doubt my intuition . The behavior and actions are obvious but I'm begging it to not be true . Kind of dumb huh .

I'm trying to get over you but I can't . 
I think I will but I have no idea when would that be .

I just can't get over it ..

No comments: