Saturday, October 18, 2008

boring days ..

I'm just so lazy to even blog now . Kind of bored . And my posts are going to be repetitive since the same timetable for almost everyday ? 3 hours of project work lessons in the morning . 2 hours of chinese to end the day . 2 hours of break plus some other lecture in between . First time I'm hating breaks . Its just I have NOTHING to do . Darn . Then can't they just push up the stupid timetable so that we can go home early ? Ahh ! I'm grumbling right now . Wonder what's up with me lately . Just so fed up with myself . Sorry guys if I've offended you . I'm really not in a good mood lately . Been kind of in a irritating mood when I was with some friends . Giving irritating answers . Couldn't control myself . zZ ..

Well . Yesterday . Had OP again . Saw the videos Xue Er took . So hilarious . Part of it is because of me . Darn . I just can't stand straight can I ? Habit ! Have to start standing straight . I keep leaning on one side of my legs . And it seems like I keep stopping for no reason . Shows that I'm not farmiliar with my speech yet . Nervous nervous ! When Ash was presenting, YangJie and me were jumping at the sides . Then Ms Mok commented " Whats up with the two bunnies there " . We were like laughing and all . Have to keep ourselves warmed up . Maybe it would be better to run a round around the track or something .

Break was again boring . Trying to find stuff to do . Read my storybook "Breaking Dawn" . The last book of this sequel . Rock man ! Love it to bits :P Gona finish it soon . Then I would have no more books to read :X Anyone recommend ? Hehe :X Played Xue Er's Nintendo DS . Diner Dash . Missed it :P Loved it ! But play until so tired because your eyes have to be focused on the screen . And its a little boring when you play for very long . No wonder Xue Er is bored of it and allow other people to bring it home . Because the games are like .. a little boring when you play for very long . Xue Er brought her laptop to play The Sims 2 . Been long since I played it . Shocked that I can still remember how to play . 

Chinese was boring as usual . So many worksheets need to complete . In the end fell asleep in class . I just can't stand it . Argh . Chinese characters x.x

Well . After that chinese teacher released us early so went to wait for Jolene and the others while reading my book . Such a bookworm yeah :P And we found out that Xue Er actually "SPIES" on blogs . thats the word she used -.- Then I say " If we blog it out, still call spy mehs " . Then she retorted " People don't know I read ma .... " Ok lor :P Fine . You win .

BOOKWORM HWEE ! :P

it has been over since ago .. its just me who couldn't get over it ..

No comments: