Friday, October 03, 2008

the biggest disappointment one can ever get is in themselves ..

Here's something funny to start off this blog post (: Found this on the appreciation board in school .



I'm a leaf 



No . You're not 



*Can't really read properly :X * You're obviously paper



I'M A LEAF



No, YOU SHUT UP



* Can't read again * You all are obviously pieces of paper


No . You shut up too .



Go and die . I'm not even speaking 



then leave it .



IDIOTS .

Pretty hilarious huh . I think YJ pupils are stressed . This is what I deduce from this tiny short leaf comic strip .

Yesterday went to school for physics extra lesson . Was late ><" Got the final written report from ming sheng outside school . Binded it in school . Now its all well and done . Going to hand it in later . Hope this time after amendments are made, its a EE piece though I feel that its still not hitting it . But at least a high ME range please ~

After physics, studied in school with weiqin and jeannette . Flipped through the straits times . Couldn't focus at all .

Then went to long john silvers . WeiQin wanted to takeaway for dinner . Bought fries to chomp . Was pretty hungry . Took a bus and went home .

Was so tired when I reached home . Ate dinner and sat in front of the television set like a zombie . I should have behaved like a zombie though I didn't realise it until my mum got a shock and asked me what happened . I was there shaking my head indiciating nothing . She probed on asking if I was too tired . Asked me to take a bath and sleep early . I was like nodding . Didn't say anything at all . She concluded that I'm too tired to even speak . 

Well .. Just felt really wrong at that point . I feel so moody . Its like exams are coming . No motivation to study . Just really want to relax . How do I even focus . All these distractions are coming to get me . Its that confusing . Was quite disappointed in myself for not preparing earlier . Now exams are really just round the corner yet here I am still not studying . I can't stand it anymore . Have to find a way to make myself study ..

I'm so tired .. 
 just wish that someone would be there to help me up ..

when I'm down ..

No comments: