Tuesday, October 21, 2008

numb ..

Currently feeling really moody . Was downloading a game . 4 more minutes and it would be completed already . Suddenly laptop crashed . Darn . Feeling really moody now . Can't even feel angry . I don't even feel angry . I just feel .. moody . Yeahs . The only word to describe . Haix ..

Today was a boring day as usual with only a 1 hour break in between . Project work, chinese, physics and maths lecture . Was kind of stoning in the lectures . So tired of them . So tired of everything . 

Or should I say I'm so sick of my life . Its fascinating how people differ from one another . How someone take a longer time to adapt to other stuff . How some people take some stuff so seriously . 

1 week . How is that even possible . It goes to show a lot of things I guess . I think its already 1 month already ? Time passes so fast that I've lost count of it . But somehow feelings still remained unchanged . I wonder when would I reach that stage too . 1 week is perhaps too far fetched . But how long would it take ? Maybe I should have tried harder . Be more determined . 

I wonder how the human mind works . Feelings are just a component of the brain isn't it . But why does it take up so much energy unlike the others ? Its so perplexed . You can have so much feelings all tied up together at once . So tiring ..

i have a million reasons how someone can hate me and not a single reason why someone would even like me ..

i predict that it would be the worst birthday ever .. 

the worst EVER in my life .

I didn't think that I could feel this pain
Until I saw the stranger that was you
Whatever happened to our innocence
And the somethin' that you said about being friends
Tell me how 
Help me say the words out loud

No comments: