Sunday, October 19, 2008

SHOPPING ! (:

Yesterday was a fun filled day ? LOL . Went out before noon and came home when it was already late ! First time I was out so long with a friend . 



Went out with WeiQin yesterday to shop ! Suddenly I love shopping . Hate shopping in the past . Felt that it was just a chore . But now it has risen to become a hobby :P Its fun actually . Heh . Wore the SAME colour as WeiQin again . Wonder why yeah ! x.x We have the same frequency somehow . The last time was when we go to MindCafe . Oh yeah . Before starting the post . Here it is . YangJie and his dare ! xD Can anyone guess what he was doing ?


Went bugis . Ate the nicest cheese fries ever at .. At .. Can't remember :X Its at bugis junction basement though . Thats all I remember :P

At first we walked around Bugis Junction . Went to Diva . WeiQin wanted to buy some accessories . So we started to play with them . I keep getting tangled up because of my hoop earrings . In the end they keep getting entangled with my earrings :P WeiQin was laughing like mad . We tried lots of weird stuff that we never would have bought before . WeiQin has this weird likes to indian stuff :X Bangles and all . She kept taking them to try . So hilarious .

After that we went to topshop . We were like rushing to the budget corner to get some cheap clothes :P We are students okay ! Need to save all we can :X I saw this shirt ! It was so nice !Its a grey shirt with a picture of a pink tie on it . Darn . Wanted to buy it but its 53 bucks ! x.x Can you imagine . Gosh . Can't bear to buy it at all man . But its sooooo nice ! Maybe I shall save and then buy it one day . Hope it stays on the racks longer ><" WeiQin managed to buy a top there . Which was great . I tried this long sleeve shirt . Couldn't find the size for me . One was too big . The other was too small -.- There's no in between sizes . So sad . Thought it was quite nice . Darn ~

Then we went to Dorothy Perkins . Walked around . The clothes there are okok this time . Saw another nice shirt . But wasn't gona buy it . Not that " I want to buy it extremely " yet . So yeah . Let it pass . 

We walked around BHG . Tried on a lot of tops . Tried on tops that WeiQin would wear . Total disaster man . I can't wear those shirts . I look freaking weird . *WEIQIN DON'T LET IT OUT OKAY* LOL . Yeahs . I just look weird in them . Period . Started grabbing some other shirts around . Saw one panda one . So cute xP But again . Its weird :X Okay fine . 

After that we decided that its time for ... BUGIS STREET !

WeiQin managed to get a watch there . Ain't fond of those watches actually because they AREN'T digital :X So if I buy it would just be for fashion purposes . I can't even read them can x.x Its so .. BLEHS ! :X

Walked around bugis street . Got lost somehow . Feet were hurting . I swear I ain't gona wear flats again . Sneakers still rocks now . And even my slippers feel BETTER . zZ ..

Bought 3 shirts ! WeiQin has been saying that I'm letting my jeans rot at home ! So I decided to buy some shirts to be able to wear it out . At first I was thinking that maybe not yeah . The shirts in Bugis Street are like some size for children or something . I always felt that it was so SMALL ! But yesterday when I held the shirt to myself to try to measure . I realised that MAYBE I can fit in . So I took a risk and bought all 3 at once . Forgot to take pictures of them though :P

Wanted to buy shorts . But I've got FAT THIGHS ! This is seriously DUMB . I think I need to go get some custom made shorts ?! zZ . Its not that I don't want to wear shorts its I can't find any cutting thats suitable for me . The hip part is always too loose while the thighs part are tight . I need to lose some fats at the thighs . Someone . Pull me to exercise man -.- 

After squeezing with others for real long, we decided to go back to bugis junction . So warm and stuff . Sweating like crazy . Air con was great . We went to Gloria Jeans again ! Thanks to linglan's recommendation :D Ate Oreo Cheesecake . YUMMY ! This time I was clever . Shared it with WeiQin and I DID'T order hot chocolate thought I was SOOOO TEMPTED to . But I don't want myself to puke after that . So yeah . I controlled myself . After that I went to toilet to try those shirts I bought . God bless me . I can wear them . LOL :P YAY ! Finally some shirts for my rotted jeans . They have been left aside for a long time . Time to get out of the closet yeah . Ain't ya happy Levy ~ :P New name for my jeans -.- I'm crazy I know !

Oh wait . There were a couple of funny shirts in Bugis Street . One that said " My boyfriend say I wasn't affectionate enought, so now I've got TWO boyfriends. " So hilarious .

Then we went to meet my brother and his friend at Cineleisure to have DINNER ! PastaMania . Oh yeah . When we were near the mall, I heard really FARMILIAR voices . 987fm ! The DJs were there . They were having the competition for "Rock band 2 " THE GAME IS SOOOO AWESOME MAN ! It rocks . If only I can get my hands on it !

Videos of the participants !

Well actually its more of the game though :X WeiQin and I were more high over the game itself . There's drums, guitar and also a lead singer who had to sing in tune . So its cool . Sad that the guitar was just buttons . If not it would be more life like . 






When I met my brother, he was telling me that every weekend he has been playing it with his FRIENDS ! Oh DARN ! HOW CAN HE KEEP THIS FROM ME ! I wana try it so much man . He said that the guitar with buttons were difficult already . Imagine it with strings . Its a total flop . 

So oh well . Went PastaMania . Heard from WeiQin that northpoint is going to have PASTAMANIA ! Can you imagine that . I can finally eat my favourite BAKED RICE . I think I can eat it everyday or something :X YUMMY ! heh ! :X I hope subway would be in northpoint too . *PRAYS* I want cookies ! Yummy . Hungry already . Haven't ate breakfast yet . Oh wait . I don't eat breakfast on weekends . I meant lunch then . Going out for lunch later .

My brother treated me for dinner because of my birthday :P Ordered a drink, garlic bread, and of course baked rice ! Then he added in a pizza to share with everyone . First time I ate so much . After eating I felt that I can't even walk properly . We tried the cinema if there were any nice movies to watch . None . I so WANA WATCH TWILIGHT . Can't wait for it . Another movie coming up that I want to watch is High School Musical 3 . Whoever that is watching it . Better ask me or I have to watch alone T_T Can you imagine me watching alone :X So "ke lian" right :P Heh . * You there don't puke* LOL . Okay enough with this . But I'm still a little mad over twilight saga ! Crazy OVER IT . I SOOOO want to be a vampire . I'm going totally crazy now . I wouldn't mind being a vampire man . Heh . Its SO cool .

After that WeiQin left while my brother, his friend and me walked to Heren . They were checking out games in HMV . Like yeah ? Again -.- They bought yet ANOTHER game to play . Sacred 2 . They were like should we buy or not . Thinking and thinking . After that they bought it . Its kind of -.- He can give me the money man . He just bought warhammer not long ago . And I doubt he has got the kick out of it yet . And also still subscribing for WOW . And now another game ? And he just bought Spore that time with Warhammer . He finished playing it like in a few days ? Waste of money man ! Even a book has more worth than it :X

When we got home, mum was saying that my aunt complained that I didn't bring her out . Oh well . Dad commented that " young people go out, old people follow for what" I was laughing like crazy . Then mum added that she wanted to buy a birthday gift for me and asked if I wanted another watch . But wait . The watch I'm wearing now . Its still working -.- How many watches do I need ? ONE IS ENOUGH . Sometimes adults are so weird . I wonder what they are thinking . They say " Don't waste money " but its like they keep spending them ! And this watch that I currently have was bought this year only ! And was from my aunt . Now another one in only a few months ?

On the train WeiQin and I were discussing about how weird adults are . In Singapore they would always ask us not to buy clothes and stuff . And we have to persuade them like crazy to get new clothes . But when we go overseas, its a different story . They throw us money and like beg us to get some new clothes . Its weird . SO WEIRD ! I rather they split it even and treat me the same both overseas and locally . 

We also talked about the article that I just read in The Straits Times last week I think . About families sueing CROCS because their child's toe get ripped off by the escalator . They blame it on the material of the shoe . But in my opinion, this is ridiculous . TOTALLY . Come on man, if your child doesn't put his or her toe near the sides can it get stuck ? I mean why didn't adults have another problem with CROCS and only kids ? Obviously the fault lies in the toddler . Its not the shoe fault . We have to be responsible for what we do isn't it ? If the parents taught their children about safety on escalators and keep an eye on their children then there would be no problem . If you are that scared then use the lift ? Don't tell me your child's toe is going to get squashed by the lift doors or something . Its about your own responsibility man . Its like sueing the fishball company because your child get choked on fishballs . Then you sue them for making fishballs in a ball shape ? Its dumb . Doesn't make any sense to me .

Plus . I didn't say this because I hate kids . Obviously I'm angry at the parents here . Did I mention that I hate it when peoplle say that I hate kids ? I don't hate them . You're not me . Don't stuff words into my mouth . I just don't like them because of what happened in the past . If you don't know anything . Don't say it . Because you're not me at all . You don't know what happened . 

Okay . I've got to go . This post is long enough . Doubt anyone can read till this far . Reading every single word and not just SCANNING through them . 

Ciao (:

No comments: