Thursday, October 23, 2008

Suddenly, I realised the best way to forget a person is by hating . And seriously, I just can't stand it anymore . Not even friends . Get out of my life . I mean it . You get what you want . You want me to leave you alone ? You get what you want . I can't believe how long I took to understand what my friends around me have been saying . I hate you inside out . I didn't understand what the past me have been thinking .

I hate you for always hurting me and making me cry . No one would hate people they love . I couldn't see that last time could I ?
I hate you for being so self-centered . Don't ask why you couldn't feel my love . Because you feel that the world revolves around you isn't it ? 
I hate you for not being able to understand that I have a curfew and I need to get home early not because I don't want to spend time with you .
I hate you for being so insensitivem not knowing your words have hurt me over and over again and always thinking that I'm the one at fault .
I hate you for always thinking that you're right and I'm wrong .
I hate you for not placing yourself in my shoes .
I hate you for not putting effort into the relationship . Haven't you heard of the saying that you need two hands to clap ? 
I hate you for acting like you care .
I hate you for not forgiving me over some actions that you yourself have made and hurt me a lot with .
I hate you for always asking me to understand you when you didn't even knew I was already trying . You didn't even make a point to understand me . All you wanted was more .
I hate you for not realising that the person who looked down most on me was you .
I hate you for being so insensitive to other people's feelings .

Lastly, I hate you for not accepting me who I am and also not trusting me .

No comments: