Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweet Seventeen (: Tanjoubi omedetou

Firstly, HAPPY SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD TO MYSELF ! XD I'm OLD ! I want to stop time now . Let me become a vampire and stay 17 years old forever . Where is Edward Cullen ~ ? :X

And next up . What everyone is looking for . Fastest fingers first ! I counted in all the smses and also msn wishes . So here's the list . Don't be sad if you're not the first . Its the thought that count right ? But I have a feeling you guys want to know who's the first :P Here goes . *Some have the same second, but different ms . So the most left is the earliest at that second*

1. Shannon, Ronald, QIN AI DE HUA SHENG aka AI QI aka JAS ! - 00:00 am
4. Lanyuan Laopa and My dad ! - 00.02 am * Is this fate ? LOL *
6. JiaKiang - 00.06 am
7. WeiQin - 00.11 am
8. Sher - 00.13 am
9. MingSheng - 00.18 am
10. Jiaying and Astrini 00.19 - am
12. MingGui - 00.27 am
13. ZhiWei - 01.20 am
14. ShunYu - 01.22 am
15. Kelvin - 01.33 am * You better cherish this period before its your birthday ! Then you're older than me again ! Muahaha :X *
16. Marcus - 02.05 am *What sia . Few days only okays . You xiao di di :X*
17. DanDan - 09.11 am *Gummies unite ! :P*
18. Cs - 09.14 am
19. Cassandra - 09.32 am
20. Siang - 10.29 am
21. JessicaLek - 11.06 am
22. Sharine - 11.20 am *Froggy froggy ~~ *
23. RenZhi - 1.47 pm
24. KangWei - 3.54 pm

*This list would be updated until my birthday is over (: *

Thanks to all these nocturnal animals ! Oops . I mean great friends :X Heh . Okay well .. And to LanYuan Laopa, you might not be the first . But it doesn't matter . Thanks ! (: YOU STILL OWE ME A 5 SMS LONG BIRTHDAY MESSAGE :X Heh ~

Next, what happened today ! I meant yesterday ! x_x Forgot that its already past midnight . And you know what ? I completely forgot that I have I&R to complete . So its like I'm-so-dead-but-I-don't-really-care-because-it's-my-birthday mood. I'll do it on tuesday. 

Currently, the class chat is flooded with Dota maniacs :P

Okay okay . Enough with the digress . Now get back to the main point . Or else its going to end up in a really long post which I doubt anyone would finish reading at all .

On saturday, I met up with LingLan . 1pm at Sembawang mrt . Was late as usual . Got to kick this habit of mine . Shall be my resolution this year . There were lots of policemen patroling around . Wonder why yeah ? Somehow its kind of ironic because you're supposed to feel safer when they are around protecting us guys . But when you see them, you just feel .. insecure . Like something bad is going to happen soon . But the point is that was thinking too much again ! Because nothing happened at all . 

Oh yeahs . Did I mention . There's something wrong with my phone . I can't recieve messages unless I restart my phone . So its pretty idiotic . Got to fix it soon . If not who wants a phone that can only work when I restart it ? Kind of beats the purpose isn't it ?

So we sat all the way to Cityhall and somehow managed to find Max Berner in Esplanade. Now everyone, if you're hungry, please eat before looking at the pictures. If you're full, don't drool . I mean it . LOL . And to all anti-chocolate lovers, just skip all the pictures man ! :X

And before the photos overwhelm you, I LOVE CHOCOLATE ! BITTER ONES ROCK !



Chocolate fondue with fruits, cakes and marshmallows ! The one nearer is .. a sweeter chocolate ? Is this how I describe it ? The one further is DARK CHOCOLATE ! <33>



Oops . Saw the crack ? This shows that the fire is really hot ! Kidding ! I wonder what happened to it . But oh well . You're supposed to look at the food.



Fresh strawberries and bananas !



Cakes and marshmallows !



The entire dish ! Gosh . While typing this post and looking at the photos, I can smell the chocolate suddenly. *Drools*


Linglan ! Look at her smile ! She's trying to control herself . She wants to eat it . Look at her eyes ! :X



Yummy ~ The strawberry is a little sour . But its fresh . Taste great with chocolate that are sweeter .



Marshmallow and banana . Fruits taste better with sweeter chocolate while cakes and marshmallows taste better with the dark one ! :D

We finished eating the food on the plate real fast . In the end ordered another plate of marshmallows because there were still chocolate . It be a real waste to wash it away . Chocolate . Gosh . I can smell it now seriously . Its overwhelming me ~! :X 

I finished every drop of bitter chocolate available while LingLan cleared the sweet one . We decided that we have to go again after promotional results are out . Hoping that it would be to celebrate and not to soothe our demoralized hearts.

After eating, we went to shop ! Love shopping . Plus, the shop "Prints" is really cool . I feel so attracted to it . Once bought a birthday card there . The cards there are simple and nice. Unique too (: The different colours could just make me mesmerized for the entire day . The schedule planner for 09 is out . I love this one that had a cover of shiny hot pink stars . But I didn't like the inside as it has only lines . I wanted a schedule planner that has boxes . If not I would have bought the book ! Plus, I got an inspiration for a birthday gift . See who is lucky enought to recieve it from me ! xD Besides, people who get birthday gifts that are filled with my creativity and effort should cherish it . As my art sucks and I'm such a lazy person . Its really difficult for me to complete a gift without getting distracted several times in the process .

Went to TopShop at MarinaSquare. Saw this really nice sweater . There was no size 12 ! Only 10 and 14 . 14 is too huge for me . 10 is just nice but LingLan advised me to buy something bigger in size as sweaters are meant to be comfortable . When they are big, they are great to wear . So I was really depressed when there ain't any size 12 . I dragged LingLan to the RafflesCity outlet . And thankgoodness, there was a size 12 ! Bought it immediately . But its really expensive . 73 bucks . Gotta scrimp and save when school starts . Maybe have to starve for a few days also .

We started messing with the beanies around ! I love it ! Going to buy one with LingLan . We found out that LingLan have a big head :X So when she wear beanies that are for guys, its just nice . She looks like a Japanese girl when she wears a beanie . Cute ! :D On the other hand, guy's beanies are too big for me . The smaller sizes one was great ! There ain't much of a variety to choose from though . So we decided to go other places to buy it next time . I want a striped one ! And I already thought of clothes to wear it with ! Heh . While we made a ruckus over the beanie, there was this guy looking at us . Trying to suppress his laughter or something . Bet we looked really funny . Going crazy over beanies :X

Well . After that we shopped around . Went to look at sunglasses and all .

Went home after that . We were famished and really tired ! ><" 

Here's a photo of my sweater ! :D Finally stripes . I really love clothes with stripes . Think they are really cool ! Oh . And LingLan agrees with me . Guys who wear clothes like . Uh . Those shirts with an extended sleeve . So cute . I think guys who wear them looks really nice . And guys who wear striped sweaters are real cool ! :P Stripes and long sleeves ! I love them ! Think that guys look good in them too :X




Sorry that its at a weird angle . But I really love it ! xD Plus I really enjoyed myself . Thanks LingLan . Love ya ! Lets go out soon again okays (:

Up next, WeiQin's birthday present for me . Thanks ! I love the butterflies . They are beautiful ! :D




Now , its time to sleep after some massive Dota-ing . Getting better at it I guess . Not that lost anymore . But I have a feeling I'm gona lose interest in it soon . Oh well :P Girls just ain't really interested in games like this isn't it ?

Read Vampire Knight and D GrayMan . Missed out quite a lot . Can't wait for the next chapters . I still have other mangas to catch up with .

Love ya guys . Thanks for all the wishes (:

No comments: