Saturday, October 04, 2008

JIAYOUS ! (:

Today wasn't a fruitful day . Was such a slacker . Watched transformers :X Was feeling so guilty . Did a little maths and physics . Tomorrow going to study economics . Haven't really touch on it yet ><" Have to complete it tomorrow man ! And also start on computing . Till now I've only touched physics and maths . So worried for physics . The subject that would really cause me to retain .

Anyways transformers rocked . Was so dumb to not watch it in the theatres . Oh yeah . The girl is so gorgeous :X Darn .. Why am I even looking at girls . LOL ..

Okays . I'm going off to sleep . Not going to stay up late . Hope tomorrow would be a fruitful day of studying . Jiayous people who still have exams . And to those who have finished, PLAY HARD ! But not too much . Leave some energy for me okays ! LOVE YA (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yume No Tsubasa - Makino Yui



Wings of Dreams
Vocals: Makino Yui as Sakura
Lyrics: Kajiura Yuki
Composition: Kajiura Yuki
Arrangement: Kajiura Yuki

Even like this, the two of us came from faraway
We can’t return to your smile
From when you were young back then anymore

I love the world in which you laugh
And I want to be by your side, just that
With pains that I started to forget in my chest

time goes by
The flow of time changes the two of us
But the things that we’ve lost and things that we dream of, too
I’ll take your hand and remember them
I’m always by your side

Because I want to remember even the sad things
On your map
Please leave a page for me

The wind that blows from the future
You believed in it back then
Tomorrow, soar up higher…

time goes by
Even if time passes, I’m sure that unchanging things exist
Because I can’t reach them, because I want to find them
I’ll go search for the wings of dreams
Please be by my side, forever…

I’ll be by your side, forever…


Yume no Tsubasa
Vocals: Makino Yui as Sakura

Konna ni mo tooku e futari wa kite shimatte
Ano koro no
Osanai kimi no hohoemi ni mou kaerenai ne

Kimi ga warau sekai ga suki de
Soba ni itai, sore dake
Wasurekaketa itami o mune ni

time goes by
Toki no nagare wa futari o kaete yuku keredo
Nakushita mono mo yumemiru mono mo
Sono te o totte omoidasu yo
Itsumo kimi no soba de

Kanashii koto sae oboete okitai kara
Kimi no chizu ni
Watashi no tame no peeji o nokoshite oite ne

Mirai kara fukitsukeru kaze o
Kimi wa ano hi shinjita
Ashita wa motto takaku maiagare……

time goes by
Toki ga sugite mo kitto kawaranu mono ga aru no
Todokanai kara, mitsuketai kara
Yume no tsubasa o sagashi ni yuku
Soba ni ite ne, zutto……

Soba ni iru yo, zutto……

credits : http://atashi.wordpress.com/

No comments: