Monday, October 27, 2008

Clique surprise ! LOVES ! XD

"Hellos eng hwee arhs ~ Can open your door ? " Joyce whispered through the phone . 

I was laughing when I opened the door . Then they shocked me with an indian song because today was deepavali ! LOL . They started singing Muneru Valiba then remixed into Happy Birthday song . So cute . They planned it beforehand . Was laughing like crazy xD Then they were shaking the balloons like crazy . Colourful balloons, beautiful smiles and good vocals (:

Came in messed up my entire house ! LOL . Threw the balloons around starting shouting like crazy . Singing the Happy Birthday song in english at first, then chinese and moved on to malay . So cute xD

Check out the chord version of Happy Birthday song . Actually there was a remix version before . But didn't manage to video it in time . Was pretty cool . And they planned it like last minute . So cute xD 



The birthday cake that they baked . Proudly brought to you by Joyce, Sharine and YuanXi . Joyce was complaining that Mindy didn't help at all . And when she arrived in Joyce's house yesterday, she was asking them if that was the fifth attempt ! LOL . So hilarious . The cake was chocolate . And I had to say its really good . Knowing that I hate strawberry, they made sure the entire thing was chocolate . Really good attempt . You can leave the baking skills to Joyce (: Yuan Xi was praised by Joyce because he did a good job stirring the ingredients . I'm sure Sharine had talent in baking too since she can cook xD







The top picture shows our "dessert" . Apparently they bought too much chocolate for the frosting so they brought this for us to eat together .

We chilled out . Talking about stuff . They shoved me my present and wanted me to take a look at it only in the storeroom . So when I went in they were laughing and asked me to get out . A penguin water dispenser machine ! :P To people who don't know, I self-declared myself a penguin like .. a million years ago . Can't remember when . But since, I couldn't get rid of it . But I love penguins ! So I'm proud to have that as a nickname (:

Oh yeahs . Careless Yiling left the price tag on . Nono . I didn't see the price tag . I didn't . I didn't . She snatched it from me and peeled it out . I try to forget the price okays :P

Then we hanged out in my room . Mindy looking at us .



The others hovering around my laptop . All of them engrossed in Nazreen blog . They were laughing like crazy . Shouldn't say why . Heh . Ask me some other time okay :P



After that we went to the website Hotel626 which most of the people know now . Joyce was complaining that its so lame and its not as scary as it sounds . YuanXi, Sharine and me were really interested . While Yiling and Mindy were trying to get themselves distracted by singing christian songs . They were singing louder and louder . Then I told them that they were more scary than the website :P

Below is Joyce reading Stephanie Meyer's fifth book's draft . Sad sad . Well ~



Then we started scaring each other . Mad . We made so much noise . Lucky my parents weren't at home . I told them that they were scaring my neighbors . LOL . They said that they would go and apologize . Hehe . 

They started talking about Yiling being scared of everything . Furry stuff, balloons and also horror flicks . I took my really huge bear and scared the freak out of her . She was shouting at " Take that weird thing away from me " . Hurt the bear's feelings :P She was the first one that said it grossed her out . Everyone said that it was cute . Oh well . Its cute to me too :X We started to talk about the time when we watched "Alone" at SunPlaza . Yiling was smsing because she didn't want to watch it . While me on the otherhand was so relaxed, eating ice cream in one hand and the other hand taking chips . And also placing my legs on the chair in front . Then my slippers dropped :P So in the end was searching for it in the dark cinema . But the point is . There's no people watching in SunPlaza . Only us . Thats why its really good . I remembered that we made so much noise that the cleaner came in and asked " Party arhs ? " . We were laughing like mad :P

After much chaos, they went home (: Thanks for coming guys !

Below is a picture of the present ZhiPeng gave me . Thanks ! xD



The penguin water dispenser . Cute yeah ! xDD hehe ~


Oh  . In the middle, Yiling and Joyce were "arguing " . So hilarious .



During the stay here, Sharine and me were using balloons to hit each other's heads . Missed the fun we had when we were in secondary school ><" Missed them a lot . So glad that they came :P Hehe . 

Oh . And I realised I'm taller than Yiling already ! LOL . Woots :X Still have a lot photos with Sharine . Shall get from her and post next time .

For now I shall go off . Continue reading my manga .

Guys . I love ya ! Thanks for making my day ! Sad that Jiaying didn't come today :( Oh well . Never mind . Guess she's busy . 

Smile people ! 'Cause you all make my day the most ! :D

No comments: