Friday, October 10, 2008

但是我心中的爱情 没那麼多的难题 ..

I'm such a slacker ! Feeling so guilty right now ! :X Okay . So I'm going to start studying computing, my last paper on monday . Oh wait . I haven't said what I've done have I ? 

Well . 4 hours of movie watching . Underworld and Underworld Evolution . If you like vampires and werewolves, you're in ! Been always a fan for this kind of stuff . Vampires and werewolves . They have deep hatred for each other yeah . That we all know . Now that's also one of the things visible in the show . 

And of course a really gorgeous lead actress as usual . A vampire hunter, Selene . A good plot ! For both movies . But the first was better I guess . Well , the first movie is always the better one isn't it ? 

I'm so looking forward to twilight coming on cinemas ! Well . You've guessed it . Vampires again :P

One day I might just wished that I have fangs ! :X Okays . Enough daydreaming . Now lets get to serious work .. ! 

A virus is ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






黑Girl - 女生 MV

我是女生 我只是女生
轻轻的留下一吻 是你对我的负责
你说我还只是女生 不懂爱的沉闷
轻轻擦去我的泪痕 是你成熟的象徵
你说你只会爱女人 还接著笑我笨
但是我心中的爱情 没那麼多的难题
我只知道爱上了 那就是爱上了 没有疑问
我是女生 只要爱一个人 就尽全力去争
不管爱情有多残忍 不管你笑我笨
我是女生 不管爱多残忍 我一直都认真
不管是女生或女人 不管你笑我笨 我是女生
Replay *
我是女生 只要爱一个人 就尽全力去争
不管爱情有多残忍 不管你笑我笨
我是女生 不管爱多残忍 我一直都认真
不管是女生或女人 不管你笑我笨 我是女生

Somehow no matter how hard I try , there would just be someone nearer to you .
The difference is too obvious .. 

just too obvious ..

No comments: