Saturday, October 25, 2008

DOTA ! ><"

Twilight by ~chibi-oneechan



Personally, I love this art piece ! And I really admire this artwork by him/her . This is a anime version of the cast in Twilight . First up with Edward Cullen with an apple . This is really what I've imagined when I was reading the book . His pale skin ! Completely matched . The hair is pretty awesome too . Bella is a little prettier than what I've imagined . But oh well . It doesn't hurt for her to be pretty . Not too pretty and just there . Perfect (: Last one ? I think its Jacob from what I gather . His face . The feeling I get from the guy . It perfectly suits Jacob . The part where he/she tries to link back to the book is great . The apple, flower and ribbon . Gosh . Nice (: Love this to bits !
Yesterday was a great day again (: 

XueEr brought chocolates to school ! I love the one that is chocolate fudge brownie . Maybe because I love that too . Better than the one which is Black Forest . I don't really like the cherries inside . The smell of it makes me feel nauseated . But kinda weird because everyone preferred Black Forest . Guess I really do "stand out in the crowd" huh . Different taste and preference ><" Sad that she didn't buy the tiramisu one . I love tiramisu . Gosh . I'm getting hungry :P



While waiting for Ms Mok to come, XueEr was playing with our school famous cats . LOL . Bet they feel pampered with so many students teachers and also other staff caring for them . She was so cute . Went to treat the cat like a dog . She went up to the cat, bend down and said " Paw " and stretched out her hand . The cat responded by stretching itself . LOL . Guess you just can't treat them equally the same huh . I still love dogs better ><" 



Project work lesson . I was stuck being the timekeeper soley for one reason . My group is the audience for almost all the groups . So in the end, everyone chose me to be the timekeeper -.- Jolene passed me her watch, Jeannette too . So I had three watches . I was trying to imagine the scene when people come and ask me whats the time, and with all the time different, I guess I have to do some calculations . LOL . Count the average huh . But XueEr's watch is the accurate one because all of ours were faster by 2minutes :P



Selling watches ~ All real goods . 5 bucks each . LOL . First one on the left, is owned by Jolene . Casio watch . Second one from the left is mine . Casio Baby-G watch . The one below mine is XueEr's Adidas watch . The one beside is Jeannette's Everlast watch . Farmiliar ? The one we gave her on her birthday :DD Glad that she's wearing it . Or it would have gone to waste ><" And I calculated . If I sell these watches at 5 bucks each and if everyone of them are sold out, we would have made a lost of about 400 bucks . See ! My hands are so expensive yesterday :X 

After break was maths lecture . MingSheng skipped the entire thing of it . YangJie started vandalising my worksheet . Then moved on to MingSheng's . So hilarious . He's crazy . Fascinated over liquid paper . Using it to vandalise other people's worksheets .

After maths lecture, went to play basketball . Everyone's shooting was off . The ball was too slippery and it was so difficult to even hold the ball properly at first . Its like when you catch it, it just slips out of your fingers . No matter how tight you hold the ball, you just lose to the rain . After 15 minutes, everyone got used to the ball . Their shooting got better . My shooting was still way off . So much way off ><" Got more and more demoralized . In the end, finally got in some shots . But I guess they were just lucky because I didn't really aim accurately . The ball is just too slippery .

Then went to the canteen because XueEr and Jeannette needed to do their chinese composition . Ate apple ! (: Heh . Been eating a lot of apples recently ><" XueEr was so hilarious . We took our bags at the benches and wanted to go to the canteen . Then XueEr saw a skirt . She asked around and thought that it was hers so she placed it inside her bag . Then when she reached the canteen and opened her bag, she realised there were 2 skirts inside . Just when she took one out, she realised it wasn't a skirt . Its someone's else pants . So hilarious . She was so embarassed .

Anyways . Take a look at this ! XueEr used 3 sheets of different foolscap paper for chinese .



The last one is Jeannette's . Obviously -.- CHIJ .

After that went for chinese . MingSheng was teaching me dota using YeowKeng's laptop . Ms Luo wasn't here again . Hope she's recovering . He taught me so much stuff that I can't reallly remember .

Yesterday night . Had my first match of Dota . They were trying to teach me the most basic survival skill . LOL . No hp, RUN ! I kept forgeting to look at my hp level . Then in the end keep dying ><" First match died 6 times . But I think its so little because no one is allowed to kill me . Of course there were mistakes but its so x.x ! ><" Ah . Complicating . Still haven't really got the objective of the game yet . The information is overwhelming me . And yeah . Ker was surfing around and found me in the game . Fated huh . Hilarious . 

Oh well . Shall learn more later from YangJie and MingSheng . Must get better . I'm so noob now ! ><" Everyone know I'm playing Dota all want to help me . Gosh . But its spreading the news that I'm so noob and come and thrash me . LOL . But its quite fun :P

Okays . Watching HotShot . 

Midnight Sun rocks anyways ! :DDD LOVE IT ! Ahh ~ Please continue the book please T_T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you not cry when you feel sad ?
How do you not think too much, blame yourself too much until people around you start to feel uneasy ?
How do you hate someone ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They say that dreams would never happen in real life . They are total opposites . Should I be happy or sad ? I'm tired of these nightmares every night . There ain't any vampires, ain't any monsters . But it freaks me out more than anything could ..

No comments: