Sunday, October 19, 2008

Went out today with Jas, Cheewee and Shunyu . Kbox ! Sad that my phone had little batt left so couldn't take any videos x_x Well . But today was quite okay . First time I was so sad when my songs kept coming -_- its like too tiring . Sing like crazy . So glad when its other people's turn . 

Now watching Hot Shot . So hilarious . They play a match for so long then can't even have a proper one . Show Luo keep chatting with KunDa from the other team then in the end KunDa hold the ball for too long so got penalty . So hilarious . Gosh . All kinds of stuff man . The show is so funny ! :X

Ahh ! Just remember I haven't do project work yet . Lazy lazy :X Chinese also . Lucky there is break tomorrow . So can do chinese during breaks tomorrow :P Heh .

Okay . Have to watch show now . Oops . I'm such a slacker . 

Shall type a longer post next time :X I'm SOO LAZY ! ><"

Peace out .

Ps. JERRY IS SO CUTE . 
Pps . I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN .

No comments: