Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TWILIGHT (:

TWILIGHT . A movie that I SO want to watch . This is an action packed thriller of love between a human and a vampire . Sounds corny ? You're wrong . For those who have read the Twilight series obviously would not think so and of course this includes me . Proud to say, I've finished all four books in less than a week . Once I start reading each book, I'm immediately drawn into their world . The world of vampires and werewolves . The dilemma and problems they face because of their different status in the world . One human and the other a vampire .

As we all know, humans cannot be close to vampires . This situation is dangerous . Far too dangerous . And for Bella Swan whose blood appeals even more to Edward Cullen, the main lead in the story, is in an even more dangerous position . Every book talks about the life that go through struggling because of their utmost differences of how they live . 

This is not a romance book only . It is filled with more thrill than anyone have read . Aimed to overthrow Harry Potter, these books have been a success although it has been a slow one . Not much popularity when the first book was released but with the upcoming movie Twilight, which is based on the book itself by Stephanie Meyer, we can expect higher popularity for the book .

A vampire fan myself, have been addicted to these books once I've had my hands on them . Sadly, I haven't been able to get my hands on Eclipse as it has been out of stock in Singapore . I've checked out all of the bookstores that are available and they are confirmed, not sold due to ZERO stock . Can't wait to get it thought I've already read it .

The much awaited movie Twilight, who has its screening date changed so frequently, is expected to arrive in Singapore theatres on 18th Dec . 

When you can live forever, what do you live for ?



Trailers (:




Twilight 2008 Movie Official Trailer #2 (High Definition WideScreen)


Exclusive Twilight Sneak Peek Spoiler Video




Final Trailer



No comments: