Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm seriously spamming today's posts :X Currently waiting for the game to complete downloading . Tired . Only watched an episode of HotShot today . Quite moody over my internet connection . Been unstable lately . Haven't done chinese homework yet but somehow I don't feel guilty .

Been disappointed lately by friends . I don't know what to say . Its not the first time already anyways . I guess I should already been used to this . Everything that I'm experiencing now has already been experienced before . And I should be fine already . And of course already over this . Somehow, human beings have feelings that don't work this way . The way where it can make things easier .

Ps. Sorry to mingsheng . Asked him to play with me the game today . In the end everything screwed up because of the computer . Well . Its not the laptop's fault either . 

I think I'm starting to blame myself again . This just sucks . I need to do something but I can't . Its so difficult to stand up on your own without the support of anyone . The support of someone you really need .

I'm tired . Just let me perhaps, calm down and fall alseep . Prays that tomorrow would be a better day for me . Though I know it just worsen as time goes by . 

Peace out .

Its not that I don't want to say . I don't know where to start . And its just too difficult to tell others how you feel inside really . Sorry . I guess I'm just too used to bottling everything inside . Just leave me alone and I be fine . Hah . Even you can see through my lies now . But a fake front is even better than letting everything out . Insecurity sucks . I pity myself .

Its a guessing game alright . A guessing game with all the answers already known right from the start .

No comments: