Saturday, October 04, 2008

confusion ..

Whee . Today . Nono . I mean yesterday was quite a tiring day . But enjoyed it .

Rushed to school in the morning . Late as usual ! ><" Was supposed to hand in written report at 12pm but I've forgotten all about it so in the end was rushing to school . When I've reached school, just realised Ms Mok is not in school yet . Wasted my efforts .

Well . So went to find Jolene and Jeannette first . When I came, Jolene was so "high" filling me with all the details of what just happened . She's going to be on the newspapers . And she's so happy about it . Apparently she was "kaypo-ing" around because there seemed to be a huge affair going around in school . So she went to check it out . In the end she got dragged into it . Many people were in our school to interview students about the mobile dental clinic . Jolene got dragged in to be the "guinea pig" . Got her teeth checked, washed and polished for free . She was also interviewed by the reporters from LianHeZaoBao, the Straits Times and others . She was grumbling about the ugly photos taken but seemed quite happy with it overall . So people, try to catch her on the papers (:

Then it was consultation with Ms Kwok . As fierce as usual . Scared the hell out of Jolene, Jeannette and me . But managed to asked questions that we didn't know .

After that met WeiQin and Jaslyn to study at bishan . Had PastaMania ! xDD Ate a lot :X Was so hungry because we had to wait till 2pm for student price which was 30% off ! Can you believe how much you can save with that ?! I bought a drink, garlic bread, chocolate mousse and baked rice . All of us were cheese lovers and I guess we nearly finished the entire cheese bottle there . LOVE PASTAMANIA ! :DD I would never get bored of it seriously . The baked rice there just rocks . And in addition, the cheese on the top most layer is melted . Imagine ! xDD Aww . I'm hungry again .

Then we studied in foodcourt . Suprisingly quite a good place to study in . Was playing with Lucy and all :D It was sooo cute ~ I used her as a paperweight :X And she learnt chinese today as usual . Had acrobats . Trying to balance a correction tape on its head .




*Hellos . Is this the mental hospital ? I see three freaks playing with me when they are supposed to study or finish their homework :X *

After studying, went to subway . WeiQin bought takeaway for dinner .

WeiQin : Peanut butter cookies are nice .
Me : DOUBLE CHOCO NICER .
WeiQin : No . Peanut butter is nice !
Me : But I dun really like peanut butter cookies ..
Jas : But she like peanut *smirk*
Me : -_-

Peanut . Of course I love peanut :X

Okay . Then we parted with Jaslyn ! ><"

On the way home, was kind of tired . Chatted with WeiQin . When I reached home, I was obsessed with the storybook I just bought . New Moon . Love it to bits . Twilight was better though . Oh yeahs . I've finished both of them in 3 hours each . Addiction . Now I'm waiting for Eclipse .

Because I was so guilty, I did my maths earlier . Dining table is perfect for studying . So huge (: Did transformations in the ten year series . Tomorrow shall continue . Now doing computing notes .

Just realised I'm the slackiest girl in class right now . Better work hard . Can't afford to retain yeah xD

Ciao ~ (:

we've retreated from the lovers line and yet we can't return to the friend's line ..

i want to believe . so tell me I'm not the only one feeling this ..




confused ..

No comments: