Saturday, October 11, 2008

RESIDENT EVIL ! :D

The movie maniac has watched another movie again ! Oops :X Resident Evil 2 . I think I've watched it before . But wasn't really bad to refresh my memory . Watching RE3 on mon or tue with mum . 

RE2 . Its not that good . In terms of the plot I mean . The only thing that really got my attention was the last part ? Because it was trying to create the suspense for the 3rd movie . Zombies and more zombies ! I think it would be a shame to not catch it . The plot is really good . 

But I still think that the 3rd one is the best . The desert thing . When the show just started only, it grabbed my attention already . Gosh . Its so cool . And the number of zombies around the world . Especially the last part when the guy sacrificed himself .

I don't mind watching again ! xD hehe .

Okays . Guilty guilty . Didn't study a lot today . Have to complete studying computing tomorrow already .

And I realised I broke a record . Sick for SOO LONG ! ><" Wonder why . I think its already one month . At first I had sorethroat . Then flu together . Then my sorethroat recovered . But the flu continued till now ! Think I'm going to die soon -.- Darn .. =/

Sleep early people . PEACE OUT :DD

No comments: