Thursday, October 16, 2008

thr's only 1 way to make someone smile and 101 ways in total to hurt someone

Guess I didn't blog yesterday . Wondered why . Too many things on my mind I guess . 

Well . Yesterday was house bonding . Our house got hiphop and go kart . Pretty fun :D 

In the morning, went to school with linglan and wenjia . Linglan was telling us the pros and cons of not going to school . Its better to go as you have already paid for the things and its like if you miss school, you would need a MC . So in total you have to pay $22 which is totally not worth it . Might as well go school and enjoy the activites planned right xD

Saw Jiakiang, WeiQin and Shannon in the morning at Wednesday Expresso . I haven't seen WeiQin wearing the Pierce shirt in ages . At first I thought she have never worn it before, then I kind of recalled that she DID wear before after her insisting that she did . So I guess she did yeah . Koped a double chocolate cookie from shannon :P Been long since I ate a subway cookie ! I wana eat subway soon ~ Subway anyone ? :D

The starting of the entire program for the day was housebonding games . Played squirrel and ... the tree ? Is that the name for that ? Its kind of a lame game I would say . Because there's only three commands for the game . And everyone would run around . But you can't say that it isn't fun either . Furthermore, I realised that I have so many friends in Canberra . Never knew that last time . Guess the housebonding was useful .

After that was HIPHOP ! Been so long ! I wanted to just try it . Guess its fine . Kind of tiring . Guess I'm getting unfit after exams and all . Haven't been exercising lately . Have to start on it soon if not I would become so lazy ! Was feeling kind of guilty during the warmups for hiphop because I didn't do stretches for dance a long time . So guilty ! Ever since exams started I've not touched dancing at all . So yesterday was kind of a "wake up call" .

Then was Go Kart . Cool yeah . The only thing about it was you can't speed . We went in fours . Sahira first, Jeannette second, me third and shannon fourth . In the end the order reversed with Shannon coming back first, then me followed by jeannette and sahira . Its really kind of .. fun and not fun at the same time . Refreshing experience as I've only tried the Sentosa one before . That was fun . This was something new . Not being able to speed resulted in a boring experience . At first when I overtook Jeannette in front, the guy was telling me to slow down -.- I thought it was pretty slow already . After that I decreased the speed but the guy told me to slow even further . So in the end it was kind of a snail speed . After the entire thing, Jeannette was complaining that I was driving at a such a slow speed and she couldn't overtake me . Precisely ! It was so slow already . Wonder what was the guy thinking . Oh well .

Debriefing was short . Joined the hiphop classes for Seletar house and Pierce house . I think lots of them escaped because there were so little people inside when we went in . Due to lack of time, they didn't finish teaching the entire dance . Glad that we did . I think its because ours did not have ANY break at all until when it was nearing the end . Whats the point of a break at that time yeah ? But anyways hiphop was really fun (:

Hm .. Today was kind of boring . Totally screwed up project work lesson . Slides not ready . Speech didn't bring . Anyhow scribbled a speech in like 10 minutes time ? Then technical problems, our "better" slides couldn't be used . Whatever . Everything was just going down .

Had lunch . Two buns . Kind of broke you see . Been out so much lately and spent so much on FOOOD that I'm so poor now . Have to starve ><" . Then read my storybook . Kind of a bad idea to read in school . Everyone are like .. talking ! In the end were playing a guessing song game . Trying to guess what song jolene was singing . Then passed on to chee wee . Then to mingsheng . I think mingsheng one was easier to guess . The others are really .. don't understand . But that was a great way to pass time as there was NOTHING to do . Exams are over . 

Chinese . Got back our papers . Disappointed I guess . Didn't get an A for chinese . Careless mistakes and all . Plus . My chinese really needs some polishing . So much ERRORS ! Especially the "spelling" part . I used the dictionary and I still have characters that are written incorrectly . Darn . Can't believe that . I guess 107/160 isn't really my goal yet . Far from it . Have to work harder during A levels . Either you get an A and get 10 points for A levels or get a B and less then its nothing already . 0 points . That cruel . So I must get that 10 points no matter what .

Okay . Going audition already :P shall do my slides later . 

Ps . I LOVE VAMPIRES ! Plus Edward Cullen . Oops :P

no longer even friends and even less than strangers . far less then that i would say .

No comments: