Sunday, October 12, 2008

BOOOKWORRRMMM

INFORMATION OVERLOAD ! 

Today I've stuffed SO MUCH information into this head of mine now its overflowing . I'm trying to expand the memory space of it . And I'm so afraid that my brain is RAM ! Then I'm so dead . Okok . For people who didn't study computing . RAM is Random-Access-Memory . Its volatile and its the primary memory storage of the CPU . Central processing unit . Now volatile means once you off the computer, you can say byebye to whatever it is inside it .

Okay . My head is going to crash . Flooded with lots of stuff . Haven't completed studying yet . Just finished merge sort . Going on to quick sort soon .

Today watched constantine . Well :X Its not bad . Exactly like the book . After the paper tomorrow gona go to buy ECLIPSE ! Darn . I'm gona be such a bookworm . Because I'm gona read and read and read ! Eclipse and breaking dawn . Oh yeahs . We're going to NewYorkNewYork too . Fried mars bars xDD

Okays . Bye peeps xD 

No comments: