Thursday, October 30, 2008

its a one way route down .. to HELL

Chinese suck . Seriously . Forget about the A . It be good that I can even get a C . But what's the point of even getting a C ? Unless you get A, the cert is just something useless . Whatever man . Composition was crap . I always did the last question . Because its the only one that is not narrative . And hell . Its some difficult one this time . Did question 2 . Bet the story sucked . I only did these kind of questions once . During comprehension, I was dozing off . Too tired . I can even read the passage halfway and fall alseep . This is way cool . Why can't we retake it ? But what's the point too . Its not like I would do better .

Didn't want to go home today after Chinese A levels . Its not like I have anything to do at home . Wanted to watch High School Musical 3 but no one wanted . So oh well forget it man . When people finally replied, I'm already at home . I hate going out when I'm already at home . Especially when there is school tomorrow . I feel insecure to go out if there is school the next day . I think I'm going crazy . Darn . Forget it okay .

Tomorrow is an entirely new timetable . Have H1 in the morning . Heard from others we are getting back our papers . Another whatever again . Mis-interpreted the question that time . 15 marks flew away . I'm so tired of my own careless mistakes . To think that I tried my best to read every question's letter and even the space between the lines .

I don't even know why I'm feeling so fustrated right now . Or maybe I know why . I'm just avoiding it . What a coward . Any more I would spout expletives already . 

its self-inflicted pain . every inch of it ..

No comments: