Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! TRICK OR TREAT ?

Trick or Treat ?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUTHU ! :DD ! Now lets take a look at the birthday's boy cake ! (:



The fingers below are not supposed to be there ! What happened ?! Omg . Today is halloween .. Not that much of a coincidence .. No way . Of course not . 'Cause that's YangJie's fingers . LOL :X



Nice picture yeah ! Duh ~! Its my camera :X



Muthu picking up the pieces . LOL . After he blew out the candles, the chocolate pieces flew like all over the table x.x Scary :P



Muthu cutting the cake (: I hope that the wishes he made today would come true ..



XueEr helping everyone to cut the cake ! But the thing is , she's a bad cutter :X Okay . Sorry for the weird english . Can't find any word for it . When she cut the cake, it just doesn't go all the way into the middle you see :X



Mr Ho ! Told him to pose . He don't want -.- 









Above . Whacked by cake . Waste cake ! :X I would rather eat it :X Heh ~!

Today had a long break because there was no PE ! Sad . Couldn't play basketball too . There were A levels so we couldn't disturb them . So went out for Macdonald breakfast . Long time since I ate hotcakes ! But the breakfast I'm really craving for is BurgerKing's ! Jiaying ! When are we eating it :X LOL . 

Craziness . We could laugh so much on the way there, during it and also on the way back . We were splashed by milo in Macdonalds . HanWee got so depressed because he was wearing the uniform . Then he had this aura all over him . So hilarious . Then I was telling them I could imagine YangJie's bright and cheerful aura trying to conquer HanWee's dark aura of depression . When the children who made the mess came over to apologize, YangJie said it was okay . After they went over, HanWee commented " Only you okay . I not okay . " Then we said " You want to fight back arhs ? Go la . LOL " Then he gave that blank face and continued eating his breakfast . Sometimes I really don't know what some people are thinking . He doesn't seem angry . But feels angry . What am I saying -.- I mean . He looks like he's angry but the feeling is that he's just playing around .

Tomorrow going to Jolene's house (:

Congratz to Joyce . She won the tickets to K-Pop concert on 4Nov . Actually I wasn't really interested in it . Now I'm influenced by Jas and Joyce for it . A little interest in going . Hope I get to win the tickets . Little chance left now . Whee ~! Listening to KARA's songs on 96.3fm .

Audition got back all the korean songs . Darn . The point is I'm trying to download it . Failure ! Ass . I WANT TO PLAY . I miss all the korean songs man . I have to get it back ! Ahh ~ Now downloading using torrent . Please please ~! Oh oh ! Mirrotic by Dbsk . Sorry for the randomness :X Listening to 96.3fm .

Well . Time to sleep . Of course the laptop is left on for AUDITION . I'm crazy . Tried mapling yesterday . Lagged like hell . Wanted to return to A-world but its kind of impossible with the INCREDIBLE lagginess . I still have A-Cash . Guess I'm going to use it for what I bought it for . Audition . LOL .

Lastly, I LOVE DONG BANG SHIN KI ! :X

its not going to happen . right now, its all filled up . and ... its just impossible.

No comments: